Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 36 images

IFmaG0X.jpg

5Bxs3HY.jpg

EGCwSFF.jpg

ACZYfoJ.jpg

3O8xsIF.jpg

Ep5VTey.jpg

Another journalist trying to lick Gerrard's arse and massage reality.

Firstly, I've been in hundreds of football press conferences over the last 20 years and never seen an example of the Scottish journalistic pack "asking the questions that need to be asked" - in front of coaches and players they are as meek and mild as watered down milk.

Secondly, to the best of my recollection neither myself or Davie Edgar has ever referred in a press conference to "we".

ZrQZkNv.jpg

Firstly, I've been in hundreds of football press conferences over the last 20 years and never seen an example of the Scottish journalistic pack "asking the questions that need to be asked" - in front of coaches and players they are as meek and mild as watered down milk.

Secondly, to the best of my recollection neither myself or Davie Edgar has ever referred in a press conference to "we".

ZrQZkNv.jpg
Tell your boss to pay the fee Kenny and you can ask these so called in depth questions that all us fans are being denied like "Steven are you happy with the win".

Big Minge toes the party line with the help of the Seville Calculator. Give it a couple more days and Dom will be the headhunted CEO who ‘was out of his depth’.

Edit. Gary Keown taking things in his stride. Lovely. And quelle suprise, Provo keeps schtum.

Last edited:

ZrQZkNv.jpg
It is interesting that he uses Morelos coming back from the Copa America as an example of how the mainstream media would be better. I'm pretty sure that story came out after an interview with Sky Sports.

The 5 red beans comments total disrespectful arsey tube !

Does he mean the rest of the Scottish football managers. Or the fan media. Or us the normal fans have the mental capacity of Baldrick from Blackadder .

Terrible journalism!

The man in the middle, who the fcuk wrote that !!?? Soft penalty and should have 2 sent off....hilarious.

I was about to post exactly the same thing.

incredibly, Collum got those two decisions, and the four card multiple bookings after Kemar’s penalty, spot on.

It was actually embarrassing for their giant defender how easily he went down after Alfie’s wee shove.

The scum mhedia can’t hide it. They just can’t help themselves letting their rhabid bigotry show

That Keown is a right hurting tim or has grown a set of balls.
Not read anything like that for years.
Steelys on and swinging!

ZrQZkNv.jpg
Hi Kenny, your paper is dying on its arse as is your entire industry, your swipe at Fan Media is just the latest rattle out the pram hissy fit that you hacks have been perpetuating since the season began.

ZrQZkNv.jpg
Surely to phuck “fan media” doesn’t need to be impartial anyway. It’s for fecking Rangers fans.

media landscape has changed drastically and these absolute donkeys haven’t caught up.

Dom turns up for work on the first day in a blue suit was perhaps in the wrong movie.

And we are supposed to be the bigots :D
Then in another article apparently Gerrard has the power to snap his fingers and we'd all be happy to play in green and white hoops, but no he is instead toeing the party line and not saying what he really feels about no mainstream media access. Yeah right, I'd bet he's delighted not having to listen to the same humdrum questions from the 'experts'.

Why not just pay the fee for media access then?

Also fucking ironic that he thinks Gerrard would prefer to speak to The Sun over Rangers fans media.
His article is incredible: Gerrard paranoid then good now can make Rangers play in green and white hoops if he wants. Empty twaddle from a hater. Pigs grunt sure enough

Bassey nearly gets MOM Tav just shaded it going by the report. Reading the match thread both these players were having stinkers and should be subbed. Couple of quotes. I wank dugs I take it you never spent the break practicing crosses, and is Bassey wearing wellies today as he is far slower than usual.. Good old FF on match days,

Since the SMSM have been absent from Rangers press conferences, I have not missed the wonderful, penetrating and incisive questions they allegedly provided. Must be a failure on my part.
That'll be the mainstream presswho have ignored the boys club stuff for nearly fifty years.

Penetrating questions?

You just couldn't make these scum up.

I know they don’t write the headlines but the metaphor mixing for Gary Keowns latest Celtic puff piece would make your eyes bleed.

Back