Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 38 images

Keevins should be writing for a Celtic fanzine, not any newspaper. His obsession with the fabled 10 in a row is desperation. He is really nailing his colours to the mast, and is most likely annoyed that he wasn’t invited to hold the Green Brigade’s banner, as one of Celtic’s biggest fans.

Last edited:
Only time I think I'll ever agree with Keevins - "A celebration that will register on the richter scale"

Jeez, I'm shocked.
Apparently we have "taken the club to the brink of financial peril".

Even although two player sales would more than cover any deficit.

Thanks MD

Click bait for article on The Goalie, he dismissed it as rubbish!
Pathetic False news.

No team has the divine right to win a league Hugh. Your support must be full of glory hunters when they fail this season and won't attend next season.
Look at us, we have followed through the most barren spell ever. No entitled fans here.

I firmly believe Separate Entity FC are caught in the perfect storm.
Keep TLB in the dugout and there's a realistic chance he will blow their fabled 10IAR.
Bin him and bring in who? What manager worth their salt will risk their reputation on coming in as the saviour only for the hooped hordes to turn on him if he blows 10IAR?
They are caught between a rock and a hard place and I for one am loving it!!

Keevins - the septic cheerleader - keeps prattling on about the "unique pressures" of a "unique challenge" of a "unique season" how can something be "unique" when it's the 3rd time this has happened.
It only becomes "unique" if they were to win the league. Winning 10 is, not competing for 10.

Can somebody point me to the pic of page3 of post match? Looking for the latest confidence boosting words of wisdom for their calamity keeper.

No team has the divine right to win a league Hugh. Your support must be full of glory hunters when they fail this season and won't attend next season.
Look at us, we have followed through the most barren spell ever. No entitled fans here.
This is so true. We've been through thick and thin and still support the team. If they lose a trophy and don't go back then they're not really fans. I still think it's mental some kids have grown up with no memory of us on top, I seriously hope the tide is turning

Keevins should be writing for a Celtic fanzine, not any newspaper. His obsession with the fabled 10 in a row is desperation. He is really nailing his colours to the mast, and is most likely annoyed that he wasn’t invited to hold the Green Brigade’s banner, as one of Celtic’s biggest fans.

I genuinely don’t know a single bear who gives a phuck about their 9.75* attempt

They didn’t win 9, so how can they ever win 10

This season is about one thing and one thing only for me, 55. Nothing else.

Thanks as always Mark, however I’m like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for tomorrow’s headlines :)):)):))

and could we maybe see the front pages too ?? :cool::cool:

Back