2d9Yd6u.jpg

b40NMmO.jpg

ap09xT4.jpg

DGhbLll.jpg

y6Edsmz.jpg

axRA7EA.jpg

JR9NKSs.jpg

Media is the real virus.

Their lies consumed by the masses is why the UK is in such a fkin mess.

Keep partying Bears, you want your normal back then stop complying with the Govts lies and media’s propaganda campaign.

Enjoy 55 as if it’s your last day on Earth.

HWFG!!!

Davie provan was telling Gerrard to get out of Scotland for his first 18 months here for his own sake etc blah blah.

Glad he never listened...........but then again who does.

Good laugh tho.

Well surprise surprise, after 10 years without a title ,is the media saying well done? No the scum bastards are giving us it tight because fans, rightly celebrated, contrast with the shite scum bastards who weeks ago rioted, yes, rioted outside their dump and %^*& all was said, and that, people, is why I moved to England , rancid Republican ran country, but you wont take the shine of 55 you bitter bastards.
Get it right fucking up you.

If anyone ever wondered why Sky’s Ian Crocker is such a snivelling turd and yahoo sympathiser, well …. that’s what years of working beside a mentally diseased slug like Provan does to a mans mind.

Provan you cloven hooved, 3 eyed bheast, the booking for Morelos sparked the anger.

Back in the real world the Sunday Newspaper columnists were discussing and backing Scotlands remaining European side with the forthcoming tie on Thursday.

What is it with Provan? He slams Gerrard and refers to a past incident concerning Hugh Dallas and Celtic fans.
He states if we treat refs badly, they'll chuck it.
We'll come to that in a minute.

Gerrard didn't treat Beaton badly, it was the other way round. SG approached him calmly and asked a question which was blatantly ignored, he asked again and to summarise ended up getting 2 yellow cards.

As for the Dallas incident, Celtic as a collective treated the ref badly that day. The way Mahe reacted when he approached Dallas was like he wanted to cause him serious injury, the way the Celtic support tried to get on the pitch to get to Dallas would be to cause him serious injury.

Provan also forgets that refs did nearly chuck it.......all because of the criticism and abuse one Neil Lennon gave out to them.

However, coming back to the present, Provan decides Gerrard is the bad guy.

Pathetic.

Media is the real virus.

Their lies consumed by the masses is why the UK is in such a fkin mess.

Keep partying Bears, you want your normal back then stop complying with the Govts lies and media’s propaganda campaign.

Enjoy 55 as if it’s your last day on Earth.

HWFG!!!
That’s right Covid doesn’t exist :rolleyes:

I think the europa league tie will be a tall order, not impossible by any means but they’re a good side. Other than that most of the media just want to attack us. Beaton has a bad day every time he referees.

All they’ve got left is “you’re breaking COVID rules” and “it’s no 55 it’s 1 cos yous pure died”

I’m loving it!!!!!!!!!

God bless the Rangers, god bless the fans, WATP and WE ARE BACK!!!

…..
What is it with Provan? He slams Gerrard and refers to a past incident concerning Hugh Dallas and Celtic fans.
He states if we treat refs badly, they'll chuck it.
We'll come to that in a minute.

Gerrard didn't treat Beaton badly, it was the other way round. SG approached him calmly and asked a question which was blatantly ignored, he asked again and to summarise ended up getting 2 yellow cards.

As for the Dallas incident, Celtic as a collective treated the ref badly that day. The way Mahe reacted when he approached Dallas was like he wanted to cause him serious injury, the way the Celtic support tried to get on the pitch to get to Dallas would be to cause him serious injury.

Provan also forgets that refs did nearly chuck it.......all because of the criticism and abuse one Neil Lennon gave out to them.

However, coming back to the present, Provan decides Gerrard is the bad guy.

Pathetic.
Coupled with the snidey reference to Gerrard slipping against Chelsea (the article headline and in the article itself) and the yahoo myth about Morelos “reputation “ as a diver ….. Peace Process really has lost his shit today.

The anti Rangers bile we get from the mhedia just goes to show how much Rangers winning the TITLE is hurting them, fair enough, even though the Bears were in Party Mood, it was still a risky thing to do, gather in such large numbers. I'm disabled, and I do worry about catching Covid, if I get it, I've no chance of surviving, but the Celebrating Bears never attacked one Police Officer, the Celebrating Bears were NOT screaming for blood, or trying to tear down fences, and almost rioting, yet the way the mhedia are reporting this, you'd have thought the Bears had stormed the walls of Ibrox and attacked anything and everything standing, this mhedia are really hurting at what Mr. Gerrard and Gary McAllister, and then Michael Beale, Tom Culshaw, Colin Stewart and Jordan Milsom and of course, every other person in the background at Ibrox have achieved for us this season, and for me, I THANK each and every one of them

Davie Provo telling lies about May 99.

The whole game mentally challengeds players, staff and fans made it an almost impossible game to referee however 2nd half Dallas brought a lot of it through his failure to red car riseth when he tried to break Rod's legs and kerr for the easiest red card decision ever but he absolutely shat it as a referee 2nd half. Blaming 'players' is beyond pathetic.

Back