Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 39 images

Thanks Mark,

Funnily they all going on and crowds meeting, but not one arrest and cops saying there was no problems. Typical rhags..

Provan obviously wasn’t watching, the gaffer didn’t rely on video replays he saw it for what it was at the time, that’s why he questioned the ref and his officials for not seeing it.

Thanks once again for all that Mark, great reading. Most interesting for me was finding out the name of the linesman who was closest to the Morelos incident at Livingston. A Mr Frank Connor, now I understand completely. Beaton was badly let down by a flag waving tim just as I had suspected

Incapable of sincere admiration, far less congratulation, the SMSM typically engages in sniping. Goodwin gives the fairest view of Gerrard's dominant team performance.

Thanks Mark.

Ten years of hurt ended with an emphatic league victory, secured by a team which combines incredible flair with dogged defence, overcoming the championship challenge of a team with a huge budget, billionaire owner and unfettered access to Euro millions for a decade, and all the press can grunt about are fans celebrating (and not getting arrested). Considering the success of Gerrard in Europe every year he has been here, especially compared with other Scottish clubs, it is shameful how much the Scottish media underplay our achievements domestically and abroad. Those same ‘journalists’ will have a very bad few years to come as the future is red, white and blue. And as for that pig Provan - he is as bigoted as he is ignorant, so you can see how he retains his column in the sewer of the Scottish papers.

You knew this was coming from the mhedia yet there was practically fck all said when they fckers were RIOTING at the planet of the papes,well fck them all,10 years of frustration and disappointment being released in a good way with no harm done.As for trying to blame us for the shortcoming of referees and how much we need them,that fcker Provan has a very short and restricted memory.FCK THEM ALL,WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

Team of the day should all have been Rangers because our performance yesterday would have been too much for any team in the league.

You get the feeling the media would really just like to come and say the League shouldn't count this season because Celtic didn't win it

Their pain is fantastic :)

I actually hope Hampden gets ruled out today and we get the blame.
I just laugh at all this now.
Humza Useless today, shows it's a one way street.
My attitude is like Levein's
"It's a good laugh, isn't it?"

Humza and Leitch talking about the Euros in danger but quietly dodging the "Covid outbreak at Holyrood" front page headlines in the Mail on Sunday

Its funny how every time any of us mention biased refs we are told its timmy behaviour... well there is the article above by the most bitter and twisted celtic man in the country supporting john beaton and suggesting he just made a wee mistake.

I wasnt pissed off with him not giving a penalty, provo is correct these things happen it was the card for diving and the rest of the performance which was shameful. And its not the first time with Beaton either, Hibs at Ibrox a good few years back, Aberdeen and Killie last season. I totally accept hes not alone we have a lot of refs that have been put in a tough position and feel cheating Rangers is the only way to survive. The way to protect themselves.

Davie Provan spent years on superscoreboard attacking match officials suggesting bias against his club, if hes defending them now it just shows how much effort the sfa and everyone involved in refereeing have put in to making sure there is nothing for the absolute dregs to complain about.

lLMohD0.jpg

gstMbuA.jpg

JmeL4rm.jpg

5j0XyuG.jpg

2d9Yd6u.jpg

b40NMmO.jpg

ap09xT4.jpg

DGhbLll.jpg

y6Edsmz.jpg

axRA7EA.jpg

JR9NKSs.jpg
Proven is a tit, yeah refs can slip up, but 3 of them at the same incident?

Provo still talking pish and the dentist telling us we could spoil the euros, feck the SSFA and hampen

Back