Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 39 images

Keevins hinting the SPFL might be forced to set a figure for away fans because us and them are locking away fans out.

Rangers are so dumb. Playing right into their hands. What's the point in locking out a handful of away fans? Its allowing the authorities to step in and set new rules. Dont be surprised then when they come up with a percentage as that will suit Celtic and the percentage will be calculated to give them back the Broomloan. I reckon about 15% should do it giving them 7.5k and us 9k.

Sometimes I wonder about those in charge at Ibrox.

Keevins hinting the SPFL might be forced to set a figure for away fans because us and them are locking away fans out.

Rangers are so dumb. Playing right into their hands. What's the point in locking out a handful of away fans? Its allowing the authorities to step in and set new rules. Dont be surprised then when they come up with a percentage as that will suit Celtic and the percentage will be calculated to give them back the Broomloan. I reckon about 15% should do it giving them 7.5k and us 9k.

Sometimes I wonder about those in charge at Ibrox.
I wonder about posters who still do not know the red zones around the dugouts have seen supporters moved to where the away fans would sit.
Do we just tell season ticket holders to give up their right to access to the stadium for away fans?

Blatant lie from McPake going unchallenged there. His player wasn’t past McLoughlin when he stuck a leg out, the goalies leg was already out when their player went over it.

I wonder about posters who still do not know the red zones around the dugouts have seen supporters moved to where the away fans would sit.
Do we just tell season ticket holders to give up their right to access to the stadium for away fans?

I know all about red zones but dont understand why Rangers cant squeeze a handful of away fans into a 50k stadium when its not completely sold out.

Still, you crack on and Im sure you'll be able to explain to the ST holders that dont get renewals if/when the SPFL introduce a minimum figure for away fans. Keevins must laugh at guys like you.

I know all about red zones but dont understand why Rangers cant squeeze a handful of away fans into a 50k stadium when its not completely sold out.

Still, you crack on and Im sure you'll be able to explain to the ST holders that dont get renewals if/when the SPFL introduce a minimum figure for away fans. Keevins must laugh at guys like you.
I'd be embarrassed to post this on a Rangers board.

Please permit me to correct that - the goalies leg was already out when their player put his two feet together and deliberately jumped into it.
Agree completely. It would have been more natural for the player to step, skip, jump over the leg ...
Clear, cheating, dive worthy of a yellow card any day of the week :mad:

Agree completely. It would have been more natural for the player to step, skip, jump over the leg ...
Clear, cheating, dive worthy of a yellow card any day of the week :mad:
Theres more about this on another thread the consensus seems to be yes he won the penalty and maybe we'd expect our player to do same. Even with VAR I wouldn't expect the ref decision to be overturned. It seems any touch at all its a penalty regardless how it comes about I think the worst last year was one for C3ltic against Killie.

Back