Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 39 images

Keevin's monarchy is at f**kingham paradic*s, his head is hardly ever out of Postaclogintheloos rse!

Well Hugh has just said anyone wearing club colours doesn't represent the club.
So I take it all the furore surrounding 55 and sing TBB and famine song can't be kaif at the door of the club. Thanks Hugh, look forward to you not being a hypocrite in the future.

Old Shug says the offensive banners are nothing to do with Celtic, but he fails to mention that the perpetrators are permitted, to not only bring the banners into the ground, but are given full access to make these banners inside the ground. Celtic are complicit and Souness is entitled to criticise Celtic, and their fans.
I suspect the club also give them storage space to keep these banners and other items, e.g. dummies wearing sashes with a noose around their neck.

Thanks Mark.

The Women's Hearts manager though...
1630589913HMFCLadiesHeadshots77.jpg

Thanks for posting these. Interesting Amo doesn’t think the defence lack quality, maybe just doesn’t want to say it.

With regards Keevins and his garbage , he posted , There are many insane lines that you start to think he has looked on their boards and picked some posts from the zoomers that post on their such as;

" They might yet, I suspect, have a quiet word in his ear for future reference however – particularly if Celtic’s lawyers check out Souness’ words for evidence of defamation."

I would fire back at him, what defamation Hugh? Celtic are the unacceptable face of Scottish football and Souness was totally correct on his comments. Any club that does not condemn their supporters for their Pro IRA/Republican banners/ the sectarian "hun scum know your place " banners, the mocking of the deaths of the Queen, Prince Phillip, (Sir) Walter smith as well as the mock execution effigies in the same wk that Kris Boyd's brother committed suicide, the disturbing of countless minutes silence for our fallen on Remembrance day...The list goes on and on and on.

He also states that nonsense about having a signing policy of not signing Catholics, we signed Pat Lafferty for example,before Cetic was even formed as a club !

They are the unacceptable face of Scottish football and that's because the likes of Mr Keevins and his media colleagues allow them to get away with things whilst they heighten any small things Rangers fans o the club do or say. We also have Police Scotland and a Justice Minister and shadow Justice Minister that just never ever condemn them!

Last edited:
Quite unbelievable the media are writing off Morelos/Colak partnership when they haven’t started a game together yet?

As for Keevins, he should check his facts. Only one club in Scotland glorifies terrorism, that same club has the most notorious record of child abuse in Scotland. Those two factors alone make them Scotland’s shame.

Back