Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 40 images

Not sure what the point of Keevos article is but i think what hes saying is he loves the jumper and the bunnet and is really looking forward to the Celtic game.

Thanks Mark. Feels weird but only the Sunday Mail and Sun actually saying Livi got away with a couple i.e. the full back should've been red carded and Colak goal was onside, rest of them just glossing over it.

The price of tops is taking the p!ss. No need to be priced as high as that. Picking the highest season ticket price is a bit disingenuous though. They should have used the average price.

Not sure Sakala has done the right thing if he’s gone to the press. Dutch football is about being adaptable, they play all positions hence Gio midfield and Left Back. If he can’t be adaptable he’ll be out the door.

Amazing how some of these "hacks" seem to know the inside info re players about to demand showdown meeting with managers and what will be said. If Sakala has went to the press which I doubt then he has been ill advised or is this merely another comment in reply to a question been taken out if context.?

One of the papers had possession as 50-50 and the ref had a busy opening game! Perhaps a supporter of the other side writing that pish.
I stopped buying a newspaper in 1988 because of the blatant untruths that were being printed about games involving us, i see nothing has changed.

The price of tops is taking the p!ss. No need to be priced as high as that. Picking the highest season ticket price is a bit disingenuous though. They should have used the average price.
That isn't even the highest season ticket prices Or the average they are made up numbers

Nouble took his goal well and caused us problems. Saying he was “unplayable for an hour” is a bit of an exaggeration though
Given they only had the ball for about 15 minutes of the match and had 3 shots I hope we come up against someone as "unplayable" every week

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
Great reading, great start to the season and great to see you are still hard at it giving us this, thanks Mark and much appreciated.

One of the papers had possession as 50-50 and the ref had a busy opening game! Perhaps a supporter of the other side writing that pish.
Seen that thought the same, other paper has it at 83%, which is more like it. As you said prob some mutant that wrote it.

It was written by someone who must have been still at the pub when the game was on!

W.A.T.P.

Back