Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 40 images

Cheers Mark, interesting to note the Sun picking up on Tav's harsh yellow card for which Robertson made an elbow gesture in the lead up to showing the yellow....... right in the corner, linesman a yard away and VAR having various angles.. an elbow is a Red card offence for which VAR should have been involved... Utd player falling like a sack of spuds holding his face has influenced Robertson yet again by play acting. As embarrassing a caution as you will ever see and the club should be taking this example to task.

Thanks again Mark, great to read that we are doing our best to keep Tillman, he is some player.

Regarding Tavernier's booking, WTF does the comment ' the ref could have turned a blind eye' mean. If it was a foul worthy of a yellow card, he should not have turned a blind eye to anything (turning blind eyes belong at the Piggery).
It wasn't even a foul. When the Utd player went down, I searched the Copland stand looking for the sniper. And the linesman practising deranged semaphore didn't help.
They don't half write some shite in the papers but thanks Mark, all the same.

Regarding Tavernier's booking, WTF does the comment ' the ref could have turned a blind eye' mean. If it was a foul worthy of a yellow card, he should not have turned a blind eye to anything (turning blind eyes belong at the Piggery).
It wasn't even a foul. When the Utd player went down, I searched the Copland stand looking for the sniper. And the linesman practising deranged semaphore didn't help.
They don't half write some shite in the papers but thanks Mark, all the same.
The prick was holding the back of his head.then when he got up started rubbing and touching his eye.cheating Bastard

giphy.gif

Knew Keevins being a timbo cheer leader once again,
What about the darkheed lighter thrower shug?
I won’t hold my breath

I don't even think the Celtic view would have stooped as low as using an old firm womens match to point score.

Gary Keown talking up Scottish football “Going on loan to Rangers would b3 a retrograde step for Gilmour, he’s too young to consign himself to Scottish football, :rolleyes:

Cheers Mark, interesting to note the Sun picking up on Tav's harsh yellow card for which Robertson made an elbow gesture in the lead up to showing the yellow....... right in the corner, linesman a yard away and VAR having various angles.. an elbow is a Red card offence for which VAR should have been involved... Utd player falling like a sack of spuds holding his face has influenced Robertson yet again by play acting. As embarrassing a caution as you will ever see and the club should be taking this example to task.
As we all know, nothing will be said.

Back