Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 40 images

From the manner in which Ange responded to the press after the got beat by Hibs shows it doesn't take much to get a rise out of him, we need to start the season by hammering all in front of us and watch this idiot give the press what they’re after. He better be getting set up for a fall!

Think about it

You’ve won the league you are at home in front of your own fans with a final on the way and you are that insecure you mention the Rangers managers factual comment

I notice one particular scumbag is wearing a 'Tiochfaidh Ar La' hat. Surely this is at least as bad as singing The Billy Boys?
The evidence is there (don't laugh) so over to you PolyAss Scotia (or whatever).
Breath will not be held waiting for action.

No surprise that Alonso's rant in the Mail on Sunday about how VAR robbed them of the league was penned by Alison McConnell formerly of the Celtc View.

Is this the attempt by Celtc to influnce referees and VAR personnel prior to the final ? Answers on a postcard.

I notice one particular scumbag is wearing a 'Tiochfaidh Ar La' hat. Surely this is at least as bad as singing The Billy Boys?
The evidence is there (don't laugh) so over to you PolyAss Scotia (or whatever).
Pictures showing Celtc supporters in Scotland celebrating a win by a Scottish team in the Scottish League, and not a Scottish flag in sight says it all.

No chance. Polyass Scotia stated in one of the "articles" that policing was "proportionate".

Fran Alonso still moaning about a penalty they didnt get about a month ago, claiming it cost them the league, I dont suppose they gained from any decisions over the season?:rolleyes:

Move along now nothing to see here,only the jolly craicsters enjoying themselves.
The language in the reporting is very different. Standard. Pricks!

I trust CFC will be sent the clean up bill. And I’ll wager the itemised version won’t have as much nonsense on it.

The contrast in press reporting. Roads closed. Flares set off in crowds. Street lamps climbed but because it’s Celtic all good and nothing to see.
As for Kangaroo man a tounge in cheek remark has really got him rattled. What he be like when we get our act together and really set about him. The arrogance and self entitlement is dripping out his smelly pores.

From the manner in which Ange responded to the press after the got beat by Hibs shows it doesn't take much to get a rise out of him, we need to start the season by hammering all in front of us and watch this idiot give the press what they’re after. He better be getting set up for a fall!
Said when he took the job s good coach. But doesn’t handle pressure well he spits the dummy. We get on top next season will love it see him loosing it .

Back