Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 42 images

Keevins.

'It's a romp for gers with no competition.'

Just when you think your flabber can be gasted no more?

Did this runt ever say anything like this about the filth when Rangers were down the leagues or came back hampered and hamstrung with the worst, first team squad in our history?

New season same old guff about Alfie being AWOL etc etc,they really fear us now and once again desperate for us to sell him before the season gets underway.As for Keevins,just dont get me started on that old windbag same tune different dateline fkn wanker.
Gary Keown, "Sports Feature Writer of the Year" right on message that Rangers should sell Alfredo ASAP ( to give his team a fighting chance of the next 10 ? )

I admit I didn't read the "article" maybe he had some valid points but I didn't really get past the headline or his "credential".

New season same old guff about Alfie being AWOL etc etc,they really fear us now and once again desperate for us to sell him before the season gets underway.As for Keevins,just dont get me started on that old windbag same tune different dateline fkn wanker.
Furthermore, Gary Keown refers to the "Morelos Circus" in the headline, a "circus" originated by him and his like and perpetuated by him and his like.
SMSM at its "best".

Keevins.

Did this runt ever say anything like this about the filth when Rangers were down the leagues or came back hampered and hamstrung with the worst, first team squad in our history?

I know your question is rhetorical but, NAW is the answer to that.

Believe it or not Clyde have had a few callers on (Tims) saying exactly this and basically slaughtering some of their 'achievements' the past decade. Last guy that did it was with regards Scott Brown after Keevin's had described him as 'second only to McBungle as the greatest ever Sellick Captain'. In fairness to the boy he was sniggering his way through the call and saying Brown was nowhere near the calibre of player of the likes of McStay, Lambert or even Stubbs and stated the only reason Brown was so 'decorated' was due to him being up against %^*& all for huge periods of his career and that he routinely got shown up against competent, top level midfielders.

Needless to say, Hugh didn't agree with that one bit. 'It's not Brown's fault' seemed to be the message. I'm sure you are as shocked as I was :)

Mcinnes peddling the no crowds reason for Celtic being atrocious last year

Keevins is a wrinkled old cockwart. Rangers have no competition. FFS when his beloved paedo fc were winning everything when Rangers, hibs and hearts were not in the lge did we hear this? Did we f.uck the old prick was loving it shouting world class septic. Just retire please Knew Keevins your times up.

The stench of fear of El Buffalo is strong in Keown and his SMSM cronies.
He is also warning Ange that he needs to answer the rhags questions as they don’t like his smart ass answers.
Who do these tin pot nobodies think they are….

Was it really a hostile welcome back or was it more taking the piss and having a laugh

By all accounts I’ve read or heard Shane Diddy took it well

Reactions: ao2
Was it really a hostile welcome back or was it more taking the piss and having a laugh

By all accounts I’ve read or heard Shane Diddy took it well
Taking the piss.You could see him with a couple of smirks watching on RTV.

Keevins.

And his dig at Kings family inheritance also
He’s a bitter old bastard

So big Ange thinks if thumbheid trains and plays well, all will be forgiven :rolleyes: looks like he has the right morals to be at that club.
I don’t get why anyone would cheer him,the Scum booed him either for what he done regarding Photos of a 15yr old girl or booed him for his unprofessionalism more the latter as their 10 would come before any morality if they had any to start with.

Big bad 'hostile' Rangers fans eh?

hostile

showing or feeling opposition or dislike; unfriendly.

Were we f*ck hostile! It was all done in fun and they just can't bring themselves to send that message out, sad people.

Back