Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 46 pages

McInnes would be better concentrating on his team than writing a column in a paper
Maybe he'd be better off concentrating on his newspaper crap than trying to manage a crap team who just like his other team only try against us. He's got Killie playing same way as Aberdeen. Run themselves to a standstill against us. Fall whenever a Rangers player gets near them, waste time from kick off and spoil and stop the game at every opportunity. How nice it would be for Killie to go down.

Maybe he'd be better off concentrating on his newspaper crap than trying to manage a crap team who just like his other team only try against us. He's got Killie playing same way as Aberdeen. Run themselves to a standstill against us. Fall whenever a Rangers player gets near them, waste time from kick off and spoil and stop the game at every opportunity. How nice it would be for Killie to go down.
A bit harsh when Killie gave us the ideal rehearsal for the USG game.

So the fat mess Postecoglou doesn't like plastic pitches. Guess that means something will finally be done about them. Can't have the new football messiah being upset.
St Brendan also moaned about them. I'm sure he was gibbering on about the government should pay for proper pitched or some shite, and taken seriously by the Scottish media.

Compare and contrast with the response to Gerrard who was roundly ignored after the suggestion that we followed the example of the Eredivisie where the top clubs gave a percentage of their European cash as a one off to cover the costs of re-laying proper grass for the jabronis with the shitty pitches.

St Brendan also moaned about them. I'm sure he was gibbering on about the government should pay for proper pitched or some shite, and taken seriously by the Scottish media.

Compare and contrast with the response to Gerrard who was roundly ignored after the suggestion that we followed the example of the Eredivisie where the top clubs gave a percentage of their European cash as a one off to cover the costs of re-laying proper grass for the jabronis with the shitty pitches.
F#ck me, I now find myself agreeing with 2 scum managers.
Strange days indeed!

F#ck me, I now find myself agreeing with 2 scum managers.
Strange days indeed!
I think the plastic pitches should be outlawed in professional football, however I don't think it should be the taxpayer footing the bill. If they can't afford to change back to grass, then sorry but you're not eligible to play in the league. Use the Falkirk precedent from 1997/8 where 'thats the rule as written' (a change in the rule implemented for the following season).

If that means some clubs go to the wall, well, fuçk them. We've got too many anyway.

Back