Sunday's Back Pages - 48 images

mdingwall

Administrator

Sevco Shatura?

Ah, the Sunday Mail, leading with the Timmy obsession of the moment - St Alphonsus and the campaign led by bigots, IRA supporters and football hooligans.

Any other club with a track record like theirs on child protection issues would have shit up shop a long time ago and died of shame. Now they are publicly trying to silence critics and trying to equate child abuse with actually facilitating, ignoring and covering up the abuse.

Lesley Roberts babbling about sectarianism and discrimination but still manages to shoehorn a Partizan position over brexit and declares the UK overtaken by 'posh right wingers'

If you Google 'contradiction', in pretty sure this article appears

Lesley Roberts babbling about sectarianism and discrimination but still manages to shoehorn a Partizan position over brexit and declares the UK overtaken by 'posh right wingers'

If you Google 'contradiction', in pretty sure this article appears
The big bad proddies getting it tite because some clown spat on a priest. No mention of the poor lassie murdered by the IRA this week.

One is a bit more frightening turn of events than the other but there you go.

I noticed on the Banners & Chants regarding "Child Abuse" at Septic they never interviewed any of the victims or victim's families.......only some dick from the Scotland Supporters club also the Mail stating the Septic line "it happened at Celtic Boys Club not Celtic"

I noticed on the Banners & Chants regarding "Child Abuse" at Septic they never interviewed any of the victims or victim's families.......only some dick from the Scotland Supporters club also the Mail stating the Septic line "it happened at Celtic Boys Club not Celtic"

In one of the recent cases, i can't remember which one but it was stated in court in that the abuse happened in the changing rooms both at the chamber of secrets & barrowfield, both operated and belonging to C*ltic FC, regardless of the seperarte entity nonsense C*ltic would've had a duty of care to the children of the boys club whilst matches were being played at their premises no?

As for Steven Maclean, he was set out to cripple Killie before their next match.

They are now decimated before playing the filth.

We will see an abundance of corrupt decisions over the next month to assist "FC Cover-up" to another Tainted treble.

So where is the MSM condemnation of IRA ditties, songs about the Ibrox disaster or even about Lee Rigby by the bheasts?
All of these incidents have victims so how come none of these are being written about?
Calling them peado is factual correct and the cover up of the ring at the Porkheid deserves a public enquiry.
The MSM are complicit in the cover up

The old re-writing of what actually happened at the chapel is in full swing i see (trying to get everyone back in when in fact he took them out). Masters at deception are these fckers.

Well if that's the case why are they so upset after all it's nothing to do with them,aint that right!!

Some good news at last - Thumbheid's back to save Scottish football.
RDZo1PD.jpg

Given that in this country we throw teams out the league as punishment for off the field misdemeanours, I wonder when Celtic FC will be punished for this?

Ryan Jack the Gers winger? These clowns make a living writing this stuff...Insane. As for them trying to get their vile history being brought to the public attention by fans of other teams in hope of proper justice being served is sickening. The stooges commenting on this should be applauding people for not allowing them to sweep it under their bulging rug. Maybe they should be trying to help the victims gain closure by calling out the enablers from across the city

So where is the MSM condemnation of IRA ditties, songs about the Ibrox disaster or even about Lee Rigby by the bheasts?
All of these incidents have victims so how come none of these are being written about?
Calling them peado is factual correct and the cover up of the ring at the Porkheid deserves a public enquiry.
The MSM are complicit in the cover up
Exactly,.
How can you be charged by shouting Paedo's at them when you are only stating facts? It woud never stand up in a Court of Law.
Oh wait we are in Scotland were the Laws are subjective to the team you support.
I really hope I get lifted for chanting paedo's at them.:mad:

So the answer is hush, hush and cover it all up, so we can ensure that "Celtic are not in anyway held accountable for their part in the Celtic Boys Club abuse"

Cover the child rapes up and forget it all.

Filthy disgusting cult.
I think the answer is these songs have no place at a football match.

I can't help noticing that Paul Goodwin of the Scottish Football Supporters Association (no? I've never heard of it either) is going down the same road as Strachan. He says these chants have no place in the game and should be treated the same as racism or homophobia.

That's right, chanting about the covering up of a paedophile ring is to be treated the same as actual bigotry. No condemnation of the noncery that was covered up, but highlighting it? Suddenly every arsehole with an email address and the right leanings can comment.

Back