Sunday's back pages - 49 images

The stuff about the fixture problem for the league cup semis on 28 October, why does a full programme the next week stop them playing one tie on the Monday. And given two semi finalists are likely to come from Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen, why would be a problem to play one game at Murrayfield? Seems to me there are easy solutions to this

I would love it. Simply love it.

If Dundee were to appeal against the red card decision and it was recinded.

article-2120272-00EECE9700000191-584_634x436.jpg

I would love it.

Love it.

Talk of appealing Millers red! Though he was off for two yellows, ie no appeal route?

Think he got a yellow then a straight red. So even if the red is downgraded to a yellow, he gets a red anyway. I suppose it could be a one match ban instead of three

Why cant fans without tickets just be asked to leave instead of being "booted out", I suppose asking to leave isn't sensational enough, like the transfer window "slamming shut" rather than just closing .

Its all about the sensational.

What on earth is Provo Provan on about? In what way was Griffiths ‘hung out to dry’? A lynch mob would’ve been after McLeish if it hadn’t worked? What drivel. Scotland won without a couple of Celtic players selected and its worth an entire page to have a go at the manager? Truth is Thumbheid has barely scored a goal this season, and looks a yard off the pace. Just bitter garbage from a bitter little man.

What on earth is Provo Provan on about? In what way was Griffiths ‘hung out to dry’? A lynch mob would’ve been after McLeish if it hadn’t worked? What drivel. Scotland won without a couple of Celtic players selected and its worth an entire page to have a go at the manager? Truth is Thumbheid has barely scored a goal this season, and looks a yard off the pace. Just bitter garbage from a bitter little man.
Strange that they're happy with the national team being pish as long as every poet gets a game, yet McLeish makes the right decision (for proof, Naismith scored and assisted) and now Thumbheid is being 'hung out to dry'.

Yet there's no agenda.

Miller got a yellow for the foul on Halliday (broken nose!) and a straight red for the tackle on Barisic.

Appeal? No chance!

Nope, nada. Suprised?

No, not surprised at all :(
As per usual, more noticeable by the absence of any comment considering the great lengths the SMSM went to fall over themselves highlighting Morelos, McGregor & Naismith in the previous week.
But, we know from experience that 'they' don't do irony very well at all :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some of the utter dog shit written by clueless fuds is beyond laughable.
Look at the piece written by Michael Stewart. Gerrard has already surpassed the European expectations by navigating through 4 qualifiers with a completely new squad. So, for us, the level headed fans, anything else is a bonus, he’s making it out like the group stage is the test, absolute fucking fanny.
Also, look at the dross written by Boyd name dropping 2 players from his time when he missed that sitter, Villarreal spent like 80million in the summer and got Carzola on a free, they finished 5th in Spain, we easily have the hardest games in our EL group against them and Spartak but reading that crap you’d think we had it easy.
A bit of background on the teams and considering where we were vs where we are and taking into consideration how hard the start of the season was coupled with the shite refereeing calls I’d say we are doing okay.

Back