Sunday's English football

They make a big deal of Grealish being the most fouled player in the league. He goes down very easily tbh.

A right unlikeable wee bell end. Pissing about and crashing his car during lockdown after partying, diving week in week out, shite hair cut, and those socks too.

It’ll be great to see Leeds back in the Premier League. And the fact they’ll have Marco ‘el loco’ Bielsa at the helm should make things a whole lot more entertaining.

Leicester v Man Utd last game of the season will be good as it may decide a champions league spot.

Commentators afraid to call Grealish out for the diving wee prick that he is because he is the latest media darling.

Glad Villa won as it keeps the relegation battle alive.

Everton and Ancelloti didn't seem like a good match at the time of his appointment and I'm not sure I've seen much to change my mind. He'll likely see next season out after a midtable finish and head off from Merseyside a richer man

Grealish has been howling since the restart.

Think he's very much one of them players that needs a crowd to get the best out of him to an extent. Whether Villa stay up or not he desperately needs a move to give himself a chance of going up another level. Think Spurs could do something with him but don't see him at all as a Jose player.

Kane looking a bit sharper with his movement so far than he has been. It's hard to say he's even off form (clearly he needs time to get back to his best) as Spurs generally create next to nothing for him at the moment. It would be exactly the same for Lewandowski or someone of similar ilk if they were in a Spurs shirt.

What a finish from Lacazette. THAT. was a goal.

And just like that Arsenal piss it away and gift Son a freebie. Nice finish though it has to be said.

that was like watching a turtle trying to get up to speed with Luiz there, Kolasanic did make the mistake but how slow was he :D

Horrible mistake by Kolasinac but not sure Luiz is in a positive have a go at him like that. Glass houses, stones, etc

These silly water breaks are so annoying. Why are they still a thing now?

wouldn't expect to see them next season if it's a similar schedule to before the virus, only seem to be around because of the frequency in which the players are playing - every 2-3 days

Back