Sunday's English football

Think he's very much one of them players that needs a crowd to get the best out of him to an extent. Whether Villa stay up or not he desperately needs a move to give himself a chance of going up another level. Think Spurs could do something with him but don't see him at all as a Jose player.
Needs an incompetent set of officials, including var, to get the best from him.

This game is cracking. First EPL one I’ve enjoyed since it happened.

Reactions: TN8
Thought Arsenal were slightly better on the ball first half, but with the defence you just never know. Kolasniac just doesn't look comfortable at all in that back 3.

That spotty little weasel will end up back at the piggery, nothing surer. One of their better players *plus undisclosed fee* should do it.

Tierney must be the most subbed left back ever in football, not a position traditionally replaced. Very very overrated.

Can't argue with that, Jamie Redknapp was giving him so much praise against Leicester the other night it was sickening. Every Leicester attack came down his side namely via there full-back James Justin.

Hips McGhee before getting subbed looks like the boy in school who just doesn’t want the ball. Stays out wide so no one spots him, tries to act like he is defending by dancing round the opposing player and has the occasional “damnit argh!!” When one of his teammates gets fouled but really hasn’t a clue what’s happened.

Son is no doubt a quality player, but my God, he has to be the most greedy player on these shores. Kane would have 5+ more goals every season to his name if only Son passed when he's in a much better position to score. I think only Salah can give Son a run for his money in regards to being selfish.

Can't wait to watch a bit of Arsenal Fan TV later haha.

Think it's obvious that Arsenal need to improve that defence badly. Even playing with 3 central defenders none of them are overly tall so they do struggle with set pieces. Kolasniac just doesn’t look comfortable at all there. Saliba should help with that but you would imagine they need 1 more.

Think it's obvious that Arsenal need to improve that defence badly. Even playing with 3 central defenders none of them are overly tall so they do struggle with set pieces. Kolasniac just doesn’t look comfortable at all there. Saliba should help with that but you would imagine they need 1 more.

They need someone like Johnny Evans. Can’t do the fancy stuff but he can do what he is supposed to do and defend.

Don’t know if anyone seen it earlier but Greakish is very lucky not to have been sent off for the biggest display of attempted cheating I’ve ever seen in football over 46 years .

Went into the palace box, fullback came in to try and tackle him , Grealish then looks, deliberately stamps on the defenders ankle and then comically leaps into the air like Willem Dafoe at the end of Platoon , rolling around begging for a penalty .

After VAR it wasn’t given but how he wasn’t sent off I’ll never know and the palace player was very lucky not to escape with a broken ankle or worse . I’ll be surprised if he isnt given a suspension once it’s been shown on motd

He probably doesn't fit the mold as such but I reckon they may move for John Stones.

Yip they paid £20m for the ex Chelsea CB and the same for the Liverpool youngster. On crowds of 11000! The EPL is a mad house.

Average wage of £50k. Surely Defoe would have been a far better option than Solanke as back up striker?

I cannot stand Schimeceal. Doing stuff the Pickford would get slaughtered for. Time wasting and acting a dick, gives away a pen. Then doesn’t get booked for trying to put off kicker then doesn’t get booked for punting the ball away.
Glad he was shit for second goal too!!

Maybe the relegation battle isn't quite over. I'll be honest and had Bournemouth down without winning another game

Back