Sunday's football (except our game)

Even if it was light and Son goes down easily, he deliberately hit out at him.

Of course it's a foul.
And lmao Son makes it 1-0 now :)

Spurs love a dive. Son was pathetic for the goal that was ruled out. Good finish though. Now this clown rolling about.

All about opinions. It's a contact sport and I'd rather not see goals chopped off for such a tiny indiscretion.

contact sports doesn't include things like that
if Kent gets a hand in the face from Brown next week and his pass leads to them scoring, you'd be happy for it to stand?

Keane disagrees funnily enough

As did Redknapp and Richards, why single out Keane?

I couldn’t care less about who wins but that decision is utterly embarrassing. Son, Fernandes and Rashford have all dived down holding their head/face in the first half - they’re all diving wee gimps. It’s pathetic and it’s ruining football - son got tapped on the face and he’s down as if he’s been snipered

I couldn’t care less about who wins but that decision is utterly embarrassing. Son, Fernandes and Rashford have all dived down holding their head/face in the first half - they’re all diving wee gimps. It’s pathetic and it’s ruining football - son got tapped on the face and he’s down as if

I couldn’t care less about who wins but that decision is utterly embarrassing. Son, Fernandes and Rashford have all dived down holding their head/face in the first half - they’re all diving wee gimps. It’s pathetic and it’s ruining football - son got tapped on the face and he’s down as if he’s been snipered
I do agree it was soft and posted before the other two agreed as got distracted then

Wan Bissaka looks as if he’s won a competition to play for Utd, stands out something awful because he’s pish

Every time I've seen United in the last few months people keep going on about Shaw as if he's playing at some insane level. Never seen anything to suggest he's better than the majority of other full backs in the league

Was great football by Manchester United for the goal but you have to look at Loris. He’s been shocking this season especially.

Back