Sunday's football (except our Women's game)

Second yellow for Shelvey. The sort of foul that should maybe be made a red card on its own.

Pretty horrible o.g. by Dier. 3-2 to Spurs now.

Napoli finally get a goal that counts. Good leap and header by Osimhen. 1-0.

Pretty horrible o.g. by Dier. 3-2 to Spurs now.

Napoli finally get a goal that counts. Good leap and header by Osimhen. 1-0.
Great goal by Osimhen, best player on the park again.

Takes my coupon on to Marseille Juve and Barca for the sunday fitba

uZPx1DH.jpg

Wit?

In another Spanish game, there was a late winner for Osasuna at Villarreal, given away by Mandi and scored by Avila who had come on as a sub a few minutes before.

Recommend switching on the Barcelona Valencia game anyone at a loose end.

Great start, both going for it. Valencia 1-0 up with a brilliant strike.

It’s hard to believe that Everton have a striker on loan and starts by for Juventus and they are left with Rondon.

Gavi booked after two borderline yellow card fouls

Yesterday devlin did that in one of our attacks, never mind his final total and never got booked until 75th min

Roma had the ball in the net against Juve but the ref had given them a penalty. The penalty was then saved (poor penalty right enough). Still 1-0 to Juve.

Juventus v Roma showing poor var and reffing going on in serie a... Kean scores from a header from another Juve player and got to be offside and given. Go up the park and the ref blows whistle for a penalty 1 second before Abraham "equalises".. Another one and Pellegrini taken down by slight touch by Juve defender, most say penalty, var says no.. I think the var man is sitting with a Juventus top on and Mourinho is going to lose the plot at some time.

Sub Coutinho makes it 3-1 to Barca. Then Aguero finally comes on as a sub.
I thought Coutinho had made a mess of it with his first touch, but good finish.

How cool was Pique under pressure at Valencia's attack not long before the Barca goal?

Great goal by Osimhen, best player on the park again.

Takes my coupon on to Marseille Juve and Barca for the sunday fitba
4 quid 7fold in. £136 back.

Juve clinged on. 130 withdrawn and 6 quid odd reinvested into south american fitba to give me some interest whilst ignoring the wife haha

I thought Coutinho had made a mess of it with his first touch, but good finish.

How cool was Pique under pressure at Valencia's attack not long before the Barca goal?

The way I looked at things Coutinho, who was in loads of space, had an easy chance and nearly messed it up. But it went in I suppose!

Back