Sunday's football

And spent a good few minutes talking about Line of Duty instead of the game :D

Had the 1st half on, it's been absolutely abysmal.

The half time analysis has had to discuss a header that went 15 yards over the bar as the best opportunity.
Isn`t it just absolute dug shite? Made worse by Jonathan Pearce saying he`s worth x million; they paid £6/7 million in the summer; gotta be worth more now surely? The player in question had just completed a back pass to his keeper :)) F*cking awful.

Teemu Pukki has put Norwich 1-0 up at Wycombe.
A dud for the scum but he likes a goal for Norwich, think he got a couple through the week too.
Can’t believe we have a cup final in Scotland and it’s not on normal tv only some tinpot subscription channel that 1% of the population have got . What an utter shambles not even a highlights show later on .
Haha is it not? Just assumed it was on the BBC Scotland channel. Amateurish.

Last edited:
Fair play to Pepe, he's been really good today. Maybe my assessment of him being absolutely shite was a bit premature

Best I’ve seen David Luiz play for a long time. I have a dislike for him that I cannot shake but fair play to him today.

Starting to not like that long haired wank at the back for Leicester. Maybe its a hair thing.

Wycombe unsusprisingly are rank rotton can't really judge Oforboh at all until he gets here I think

Wycombe unsusprisingly are rank rotton can't really judge Oforboh at all until he gets here I think
Think Ive seen him touch the ball once. Long ball from back to front every time. The quality of Championship football really is pish. Really wont be able to judge him playing for this Wycombe team.

Leicester could quickly find getting knocked out of the Europa league to be a disaster for any potential CL aspirations if some of the bigger clubs start putting a run together.

Cracking finish from PG Tips.

Whats going on with Burnley though? They’re usually pretty compact and look like they’re all at sea today. Did they smell blood with Spurs recent form and go too open?

The injuries are stacking up for Leicester. Barnes expected to be out for 6 weeks, Evans taken off injured, Vardy struggling too and Maddison still out. I can see them blowing top four again.

Best I’ve seen David Luiz play for a long time. I have a dislike for him that I cannot shake but fair play to him today.

Starting to not like that long haired wank at the back for Leicester. Maybe its a hair thing.
Everytime I see Luiz play I just think he is a glorified Bert Konterman, absolute liability in defence but looks decent in midfield as he is 40 yards up the pitch and less likely to blunder.

Surprised Man Utd didnt get a penalty there. It came from a free kick they shouldnt have got, and Greenwood handled it first, but they normally get the decision anyway.

Back