Sunday's football

Depends who you ask, I guess. All the commentators and in-the-studio ex-players I'm watching agreed it wasnt a penalty, but it seems like Ole and a lot of Man Utd fans online think it was definite.
It was a definite penalty and all the pundits here said such.

I must learn to bet few goals in those games Sky build up to be classics .
That was tedious.

Chelsea really need a decent CF. Oh for a Drogba or Costa. El Buffalo would significantly improve the team, if Roman has £100m spare

I've no idea whats going on with this Man Utd penalty claim. Are the pundits saying it wasn't? It looks like Hudson-Odoi handles it but Tuchel and Souness don't seem to understand why it was even being looked at?

I've no idea whats going on with this Man Utd penalty claim. Are the pundits saying it wasn't? It looks like Hudson-Odoi handles it but Tuchel and Souness don't seem to understand why it was even being looked at?

Solskjaer bleating about it in interview there. Ref said to Maguire that was too controversial or something. Some other pish about chelsea saying nasty stuff about Maguire.

wee Ole looking a bit rattled there. :))

Two changes for Liverpool from the side that lost to Everton. Alisson, whose father has sadly passed away, is replaced by Adrian and Nat Phillips (Jimmy's lad) replaces the injured Jordan Henderson.

Sheffield Utd in with a chance?

Liverpool should really pump a team who have only won one home league game all season, Sheffiled are rotten

And just think of the collective price tags and this is what they produce! ...Maguire alone 80 million o_O
Not a fan of Man Utd but you can't really blame Maguire for their lack of goals.

If anything, he's about the only one to praise from those shitey scores :))

Watching 'ESPN Brazil Vivo' (not got a clue what the commentator is saying) in among a long rabble of his he mentions Rangers, Gerrard, Mirror and Klopp. :shh:

Two changes for Liverpool from the side that lost to Everton. Alisson, whose father has sadly passed away, is replaced by Adrian and Nat Phillips (Jimmy's lad) replaces the injured Jordan Henderson.

Sheffield Utd in with a chance?
I didn't know that was Jimmy Phillips's son.

I associate the amazing night we beat Dynamo Kiev with Jimmy Phillips, he played that night.

Liverpool really should be ahead but then could easily be behind thanks to the comedy own goal that was ruled offside.

I’m watching the Villarreal v Atletico Madrid game and Villarreal are the better team so far. I can see them throwing this league away.

Reactions: Moz
Curtis Jones puts Liverpool 1-0 up, good finish. There were suggestions the ball had gone out in the build-up but it didn't.

I’m watching the Villarreal v Atletico Madrid game and Villarreal are the better team so far. I can see them throwing this league away.

Atletico did look look they were running away with it but they haven't been in the best of form recently. I'd like them to win it instead of one of the usual two but they're looking shaky.

It took a long VAR review before Atletico were given the goal.

Meanwhile McBurnie missed a good chance with a header.

Good finish by Vertout of Roma makes it 1-1 v AC Milan. Milan are already lagging behind Inter in the league table.

Marseille have equalised against Lyon who will go ahead of PSG into second place if they win.

Back