Sunday's football

They’re a bit odd really, think they’ve definitely got the biggest “support” in Italy but have never been the best attended.

When they played at the Delle Alpi it was always half empty hence they made their new stadium much smaller
I think lots of Italians from South of Italy moved north to work for Fiat (Agnellis, owners of Fiat and Juve) so supported Juve.

Watched that Villa game, they were absolutely rotten especially against 10 men. Reckon Gerrard will get sacked before the World Cup and they’ll bring Poch in.

2-0 Juve.

Great cross from McKennie & finish from Vlahovic.

Love watching that boy, but I think he’s stagnated a bit at Juve, even though his goal return there is decent enough.

Surely Poch is better than that?
Apparently Villa are one of the richest clubs in the EPL with the owners they have. He’ll not get City, United, Spurs, Chelsea or Arsenal roles this season so for me the Villa job makes sense. Seen quite a few sites saying they are looking at Poch or Emery to replace Gerrard.

Apparently Villa are one of the richest clubs in the EPL with the owners they have. He’ll not get City, United, Spurs, Chelsea or Arsenal roles this season so for me the Villa job makes sense. Seen quite a few sites saying they are looking at Poch or Emery to replace Gerrard.
Fair but def still see him more the elite level maybe wrongly but the Spurs CL run was immense and he’s done as well as anyone at PSG. Juve job looks up for grabs soon

Dodgy penalty and a straight red for Osasuna, happens a lot when Real Madrid are struggling.

Well done to 10-man Osasuna for hanging on for a 1-1 draw at Real Madrid.

In France Lens beat Lyon 1-0 with a penalty late on.

Back