Sundays game in Jesolo, Venice

greggakd

Long shot here, but if anyone knows anywhere in Jesolo, which is near Venice, that might be showing the game I’d be eternally grateful. Equally, if anyone knows if it’s on Italian tv what channel it’s on. The Italian sites just direct you to purchase sky tv in Italy and don’t let you check the guide

It's not being broadcast in Italy according to the Live Soccer TV app.

Swear to god I've learned more geography in here than I ever did in school.

Oh, and if you can all afford to go work/travel in random places, you can afford a firestick, WiFi and Rangers TV :D
I have everything necessary. The b*stard mrs just decided we were going to be driving from Milan to Venice that very day, so we won’t have checked in by the time the game starts, and I’d much rather have a pint in front of me :D

Long shot here, but if anyone knows anywhere in Jesolo, which is near Venice, that might be showing the game I’d be eternally grateful. Equally, if anyone knows if it’s on Italian tv what channel it’s on. The Italian sites just direct you to purchase sky tv in Italy and don’t let you check the guide
I'm going back 15 years ago now but there doesn't look like better advice coming in this thread so you never know - there was a British pub on the Jesolo strip called The Black Cat. It used to do English breakfasts etc., pretty unusual to find a place like that in Italy so if anywhere is showing it will be a place like that... if it still exists! Good luck.

I'm going back 15 years ago now but there doesn't look like better advice coming in this thread so you never know - there was a British pub on the Jesolo strip called The Black Cat. It used to do English breakfasts etc., pretty unusual to find a place like that in Italy so if anywhere is showing it will be a place like that... if it still exists! Good luck.
Amazing thanks! I just googled it and I think I recognise which one it is. I’ll give them a message on facebook

Smart phone check
Roman on check
RTV subscription check
Find a bar check
Have a beer and relax check

That's what you need.

Anyone know any bear friendly bars in Larkhall for the game on Sunday? :D
You should actually start a serious sounding thread for that for a laugh to see how many people bite:))

Speak to big Franco at the Royal Oak opposite the Gondola factory. He used to run a bus to away games and will definitely have the party tunes on.

Speak to big Franco at the Royal Oak opposite the Gondola factory. He used to run a bus to away games and will definitely have the party tunes on.
Our hotel is only a couple minutes walk from the Royal Oak. That’s where we were hoping to watch it but every time I’ve tried calling there’s been no answer

Back