Sundays Games

Sebo23

Hopefully a decent day of football ahead if your not able to make our game.

Ipswich vs Norwich 12pm
Everton vs Arsenal 1.30pm
Rangers vs Motherwell 2.30pm
Spurs vs Liverpool 4pm
Marseille vs PSG 8pm

A good few other games available, the likes of Feynoord vs Ajax at 1.30pm and Udinese vs Juventus at 5pm for instance, but hopefully some decent viewing today whatever.

I've not caught any Ipswich games since Garner and Waghorn joined them so will be interesting to watch them in action today.

Right. I'd forgotten about that. I'll watch some of it. Seems they scored a few goals early on but not so many recently.

All Arsenal. Then Rooney pops up and it’s 1-0 Everton.

The Arsenal defence look all over the place now including Cech.

What were Arsenal doing standing watching as he set himself for the shot?

To be fair, Arsenal defenders are very good at doing that. I sometimes think they are such big fans of good attacking play that they like to stand there and admire it, no matter what end it’s happening at.

To be fair, Arsenal defenders are very good at doing that. I sometimes think they are such big fans of good attacking play that they like to stand there and admire it, no matter what end it’s happening at.

Allowing him that much time to take a few touches and set himself for the shot is scandalous. Brought back horrible memories of Kiernan in the Scottish Cup final!

Arsenal are the very definition of powderpuff though. They haven’t had any backbone since the days of Viera.

See if both Arsenal full backs were a bit better with their finishing, they'd destroy teams weekly. Both Kolasinac and Bellerin get plenty of chances.

Neither of them should have left Southampton.

Wonderful free kick from Cavani.

The Neymar red was a joke. Marseille player deserves a retrospective ban, total playacting.

Latest posts

Back