Sunday's Sport Pages - 52 images

I know match ratings shouldn’t annoy me but those Sunday Mail ones are mental.

You’d be forgiven for thinking it was us that lost 3-1 and created nothing from open play.

Y3StzZo.jpg

I'm guessing that Michael Gannon thinks of himself as some kind of comedy genius.

If that is the level of football writer commentary that the papers think acceptable, then there is really no hope left for them.

John Niven the nationalist scumbag from Irvine despised there and everywhere. Heard a few stories about him .

Actually agree with all of the Michael Gannon article. Fairly balanced and fair about Allan and the future need for us.

Read the Gordon Twaddle article and not sure if he is hitting out at Falkirk who dumped their Academy. Good athletes in any sport will always try to move to a bigger club with better facilities, hopefully better coaches and increased competition. Winning is not everything but playing with Wee Johnny who can’t tie his laces and needs to be pointed at the goal that he is attacking is not what the father of the next Billy Gilmour, wishes to endure. Auchenhowie attracts professional players. It is a no brainer if your son is given an invite. I just hope that our success will increase in the next few years - but nothing in life is guaranteed.

Back