sunderland/newcastle

TYNESIDE TRUE BLUES
Tyneside True Blues RSC is now based in Gateshead and will meet at The Black Bull , 2, Musgrave Terrace , Gateshead , NE8 1PQ. All fellow Bears/ettes welcome we will have all Live Games Screened, kids are welcome. We look forward to continued Support from all our Members and Guests. We can be contacted by email: tynesidetrueblues@gmail.com, and Facebook and Twitter.

TYNESIDE TRUE BLUES
Tyneside True Blues RSC is now based in Gateshead and will meet at The Black Bull , 2, Musgrave Terrace , Gateshead , NE8 1PQ. All fellow Bears/ettes welcome we will have all Live Games Screened, kids are welcome. We look forward to continued Support from all our Members and Guests. We can be contacted by email: tynesidetrueblues@gmail.com, and Facebook and Twitter.
I’d be emailing them as last night they put up a post saying they were told they can’t use that pub anymore and they were looking for somewhere else.

How come you had to relocate?

Apparently the person who organises the music bands For the pub wasn’t happy last week as we had the back room and he wanted it to charge people entry, we offered to close down the function and go next door to bar but the owners were happy for us to stay in function room. So the guy who organises the bands must be a mentally challenged as he bad mouthed the club and pub telling all the bands to boycott the pub as we are sectarian etc etc and the pub is associated itself to it so we got asked to leave as the owner needs the bands as it’s his bread n butter he wasn’t happy losing us but I understand it was a business decision etc that’s why we’re out mate

What a surprise, bitter arseholes creating problems. Glad you got somewhere else sorted anyway.

How many do you usually get in for games?

I’ll be heading to Newcastle for a weekend at some point so will try to come along if there’s a game.

What a surprise, bitter arseholes creating problems. Glad you got somewhere else sorted anyway.

How many do you usually get in for games?

I’ll be heading to Newcastle for a weekend at some point so will try to come along if there’s a game.

Cheers mate We get from 15-20 to 40-50 depends game and we get a lot of stags Bears/ ettes who are in Newcastle visit club to watch games with there own it’s a great wee club and atmosphere everyone made Welcome. WATP

Back