Sunderland

EKBB

Official Ticketer
Unsure why cos I don't care about them one way or another but I've been following their scores all season to see if they will get promoted and they aren't half making hard work of it.

Lost 4-5 at home to Coventry today when they had the chance to go second.

I was at the game today.

They were both absolutely shite. Sunderland played route one football up to Wyke all game.

Coventry's left back Mason was a standout but both teams were honking.

I was at the game today.

They were both absolutely shite. Sunderland played route one football up to Wyke all game.

Coventry's left back Mason was a standout but both teams were honking.
Thought Cov were the better team, there attack was decent..league one is brutal.

Never liked them. Generally a side of cloggers and long ball merchants. Find it hard to warm to them.

Lee Cattermole epitomises Sunderland for me.

Also employed Roy Keane.

I’ve no leanings or hatred for Sunderland, I never have

But after watching them struggle like f*ck in that netflix documentary I look out for their scores every week now hoping they stay down

I think I’m a sadist deep down

Saw on Facebook Sunderland and Coventry fans fighting in a pub. Also in trouble Burnley v Cardiff fans

Saw on Facebook Sunderland and Coventry fans fighting in a pub. Also in trouble Burnley v Cardiff fans

Not surprised, there was trouble at the game at Coventry and before the game plenty sirens going

Not to mention during the game amount of missiles from the Coventry fans down on on home fans

Not surprised, there was trouble at the game at Coventry and before the game plenty sirens going

Not to mention during the game amount of missiles from the Coventry fans down on on home fans
The throwing missiles was disgraceful, not the 1st time its happened, they need to do something about that.

Sunderland are the north east equivalent of Celtic. Founded on the basis of mass catholic immigration who moved over to work in the shipyards. Fck em.

Anyone betting on Sunderland ( especially at home ) on their coupon really needs to just hand their money straight over to the bookie without writing their line out.

Sunderland has a great Royalist history (to the good side) - maybe an idea to do some reading folks !
The only team in the NE that Bears should entertain. Forget present staff, the history of the region says HA’WAY THE LADS. Down on Friday to hopefully see the ship righted. Still in our hands to go up but by god our CHs are rank rotten

Last edited:
The only team in the NE that Bears should entertain. Forget present staff, the history of the region says HA’WAY THE LADS. Down on Friday to hopefully see the ship righted. Still in our hands to go up but by god our CHs are rank rotten

Flanagan was especially shite yesterday, even my kids were laughing at him. But there weren't many pass marks at all.

Sunderland are the north east equivalent of Celtic. Founded on the basis of mass catholic immigration who moved over to work in the shipyards. Fck em.
Celtic never became big because of the shipyards, we did however with the mass movement of Belfast shipyard workers to the Clyde.

Only invited them doon to slap them about mate.
dlWA4Xb.jpg

Back