Sunderland

Not looking good for Sunderland and automatic promotion, but i still think theres a few twists to come in these final few games. They have to beat an in form Pompey now.

Not looking good for Sunderland and automatic promotion, but i still think theres a few twists to come in these final few games. They have to beat an in form Pompey now.
Yes Saturday game is still important for both clubs

Sunderland has a great Royalist history (to the good side) - maybe an idea to do some reading folks !

Employed Roy Keane, Aiden McGeady and worst of all, James McClean.

Think I’ll bypass that ‘Royalist history’ if that’s alright.

After Charlton @ Wembley in 98 I don't think I couLd bear anther Play off final.

Need Barnsley to slip and 3 wins to secure 2nd. Tall order.

After Charlton @ Wembley in 98 I don't think I couLd bear anther Play off final.

Need Barnsley to slip and 3 wins to secure 2nd. Tall order.
Spoke to a few Sunderland fans last night/this morning, they're all saying its the play offs now.

Couldn’t get mcclean out the door quick enough after his non poppy wearing fiasco
Gave the rhat it so tight at West Brom he reacted to the abuse Mackems were showering on him. Unfortunately many misinformed folk on here regards Sunderland. Working out the holidays left to cover the play offs ! Home tomorrow for the sheep game but cheesy chips tonight :)). Pompey fans a disgrace today .... throwing flare into area with kids in it. Rats.

Gave the rhat it so tight at West Brom he reacted to the abuse Mackems were showering on him. Unfortunately many misinformed folk on here regards Sunderland. Working out the holidays left to cover the play offs ! Home tomorrow for the sheep game but cheesy chips tonight :)). Pompey fans a disgrace today .... throwing flare into area with kids in it. Rats.

You get cheesy chips for a quid...

Wish I could get cheesy chips for a quid to be fair

Toon Toon!

Police as far as I know was speaking to some Portsmouth fans on the metro
Few on the bus said he’d been “sorted” but no confirmation on what that meant :p. The dross Pompey fans put on Facebook looked like it was going to be tasty but appears to have been wee boys playing online hard men

Few on the bus said he’d been “sorted” but no confirmation on what that meant :p. The dross Pompey fans put on Facebook looked like it was going to be tasty but appears to have been wee boys playing online hard men
Well it appears the person was identified and arrested
Quite a few of them in the Sunderland end including hospitality got chucked out as well

Calling a whole fanbase rats cause of one fan. They completely showed your crap support up at Wembley. Your fans love Adam Johnson cause he scored against Newcastle. Sums you lot up.

Hated them ever since we played them in 93. I was only 13 and was caught up in a spot of bother. Thankfully the fans that attempted to storm the pub we were in at the time were outnumbered at least 5/1 and got dealt with. Was shitting myself at the time as a nipper right enough

Calling a whole fanbase rats cause of one fan. They completely showed your crap support up at Wembley. Your fans love Adam Johnson cause he scored against Newcastle. Sums you lot up.
You didn’t see the crap online this morning then? Showed us up? Aye right. 2 versus of play up Pompey doesn’t make a support

I've a soft spot for Sunderland, between waggy and their clear dislike of the Tim's...but they've smashed my coupon so many times this season it's murder. Go up and get a grip would be my message, so many last minute goals dropping points.

Only really echoing what others have said here, but I can tell you all from first hand experience Sunderland is massively, massively, in favour of Rangers over Celtic. Anyone who says otherwise is either horrifically misinformed or dislikes Sunderland for one reason or another and is purposely spouting shite to discredit us

McCoist, Nick Pickering, Barry Venison and Ian Atkins...the 4 of them were never short of female company when they played for Sunderland .

What will Lorraine Kelly say about supers off field exploits as she went tae skool wi him and never thought he was that kind of a guy.

She'll be very shocked indeed.

What will Lorraine Kelly say about supers off field exploits as she went tae skool wi him and never thought he was that kind of a guy.

She'll be very shocked indeed.

Super went to Hunter High in EK , pretty sure Kelly went to Claremont . May have met and pumped her down The Big O mind you :))

Only really echoing what others have said here, but I can tell you all from first hand experience Sunderland is massively, massively, in favour of Rangers over Celtic. Anyone who says otherwise is either horrifically misinformed or dislikes Sunderland for one reason or another and is purposely spouting shite to discredit us

I concur with this as I work in Seaham and all my work mates are mackems with no love for them.

Back