Super Ally’s Mum

Sad news. My mother-in-law lives next door to her, and found out earlier yesterday. I spoke to Jessie fairly often, but my mum-in-law was in and out all the time with her. She still loved watching her football, always had an eye on the games on the tv and she loved seeing my kids in the garden kicking a ball around. She was 94 (I think) but as sharp as a tack. She'll be sadly missed by all that knew her, and my best wishes go out to Ally and Alison and their families.

Sad news. My mother-in-law lives next door to her, and found out earlier yesterday. I spoke to Jessie fairly often, but my mum-in-law was in and out all the time with her. She still loved watching her football, always had an eye on the games on the tv and she loved seeing my kids in the garden kicking a ball around. She was 94 (I think) but as sharp as a tack. She'll be sadly missed by all that knew her, and my best wishes go out to Ally and Alison and their families.

Think his wife is called Vivien

RIP Jessie sincere condolences to Ally and the family what a wonderful lady and had the pleasure to meet her when doing cavity wall work on her wee bungalow in EK she took time to talk about the Rangers and super with me and It made my day lovely lady.

When you lose a loved one the World changes, thoughts and prayers with Ally and family through this sad time. RIP Jessie.

Ally is on Talksport breakfast this morning. Sounding well so hopefully he is coping fine. No mention of his loss so far, not so sure if it will be brought up.

Ally is on Talksport breakfast this morning. Sounding well so hopefully he is coping fine. No mention of his loss so far, not so sure if it will be brought up.
Yes, was surprised to hear him on this morning. Sounding his usual chirpy self as well. Hasn't mentioned anything, neither has Woodsy.

Back