Super Ally and Sam Allardyce

Not quite the same thing but I’m sure McCoist’s last game of his career at Kilmarnock was Kris Boyd’s debut. The torch was passed, sort of…
Was about to post this until I saw it.

Similarly, McCoist’s last game for Scotland was Barry Ferguson’s debut.

David Beckham & Davie Moyes (Preston)
Rivaldo & Casemiro (Sao Paulo)
Edgar Davids & Wilfred Zaha (Crystal Palace)

Kemar Roofe and Connor Goldson were both on loan to Cheltenham Town in 2013-14, from November to February.

Goldson made 4 appearances. Roofe 9 appearances and 1 goal.

The previous season Roofe had been on loan at Northampton and played in the same team as Louis Moult of Motherwell notoriety, Ivan Toney who we were linked with recently and the lower league man mountain striker Adebayo Akinfenwa.

Kemar Roofe and Connor Goldson were both on loan to Cheltenham Town in 2013-14, from November to February.

Goldson made 4 appearances. Roofe 9 appearances and 1 goal.

The previous season Roofe had been on loan at Northampton and played in the same team as Louis Moult of Motherwell notoriety, Ivan Toney who we were linked with recently and the lower league man mountain striker Adebayo Akinfenwa.

In the relentle55 season review tav said he knew goldson from Colchester. They were both there at the same time but don't know if they actually played together

frank sauzee and the whole hibs team
Remember Dundee United a few seasons ago went through what I could only describe as a midlife crisis for a professional football team. Signed Florent Sinama Pongolle, formerly of Atletico Madrid, Liverpool and Sporting Lisbon-french international. Kawashima, Japan's 1st choice keeper and a world cup veteran, alongside a host of other seemingly expensive (for their level) players. And they still went down B-D

Did Stuart Pearce not play for us that night? Also I think Gazza played for both teams that night?
I remember Robbie Fowler playing for us (and scoring).... was sure it was McLarens testimonial

Reactions: o7o
Not quite the same I know,
but our own Dougie Gray, lined up alongside Tommy Cairns, who made his debut in 1913.
Dougie Gray also lined up alongside Ian McColl, who played in the 1960 Scottish Cup Final.

That's not birthdates, that is purely Rangers games, stretching 47 Years!

Back