Super Ally on Talksport on fans leaving early.

TQ3

Ally was on with Brazil talking about 2 Spurs fans who left before the final whistle, so missed both Spurs equaliser and their winner.
The other guy on the segment asked if they would leave early, and Brazil said I’ve seen the Rangers fans leave early, to which Ally countered “I’ve seen Celtic fans leave early, in fact I’ve made them leave early!”:)):))

Last edited:
Ally was on with Brazil talking about 2 Spurs fans who left before the final whistle, so missed both Spurs equaliser and their winner.
The other guy on the segment asked if they would leave early, and Brazil said I’ve seen the Rangers fans leave early, to which Ally counter “I’ve seen Celtic fans leave early, in fact I’ve made them leave early!”:)):))
Was a class line that shut bawface Brazil up.

The other guy on the segment asked if they would leave early, and Brazil said I’ve seen the Rangers fans leave early, to which Ally counter “I’ve seen Celtic fans leave early, in fact I’ve made them leave early!”:)):))
Brilliant.Ally

Reactions: TQ3
The other guy on the segment asked if they would leave early, and Brazil said I’ve seen the Rangers fans leave early, to which Ally countered “I’ve seen Celtic fans leave early, in fact I’ve made them leave early!”:)):))

Brazil is a typical mentally challenged, just can't help himself havering pish without engaging brain.

that big dumb bastard Brazil walks into it with Super all the time :D
That’s the answer.
Brazil thinks he’s being clever.
McCoist is clever.
McCoist runs rings round him although McCoist, to be fair to Brazil, runs rings round most at that game.

Back