Super on Instagram

I want to get Instagram just to follow him and him alone haha

My hero. Imagine being a fan of the greatest team in the world record goal scorer and sitting top of the pile in my eyes of the legends to have played for us.

My bedroom like many other young lads in the 80s was covered in posters of Super Ally.

Was who we all wanted to be when over the park with a ball.

I want to get Instagram just to follow him and him alone haha

My hero. Imagine being a fan of the greatest team in the world record goal scorer and sitting top of the pile in my eyes of the legends to have played for us.

I have an Instagram and he's the only person I follow

Loved it, top five fav places, no Ibrox but the 6 yd box!! Superb.

Boyd was ripping him yesterday on insta for reading the instagram manual!

Super Ally

Simple as that

The joy that that man gave us over the years is astonishing.

He’ll always be my favourite Rangers player, and that’s up against some incredible company

Fantastic.

In a club full of legends, he sits at the top table among them.
Replied on twitter to the same effect. He will be as gutted as anyone that he let us down as a manager but he is an absolute Legend to millions of Bears.

The club is in his veins. Love the man and what he achieved with us.

Edit: And amongst the many songs we have all song at Ibrox, when the chorus of Super Ally went up, all around the stands, it was a moment to savor. Happy days, man.

My mrs once asked me who i would save if her and Ally were both drowning and i could only save 1 of them. She wasnt happy with my response.

For the Bears who don't do social media/instagram it's Sky setting up for Sunday's game and has Super doing a voiceover on the cameras panning around the Ibrox turf and focusing on the Copland end of the pitch. We hear him saying:

"If I could pick my top 5 places in the world that 18 yard box would be one of them...that 6 yard box might be be my favourite place on the planet."

We hear you, Ally. We all feel the same - especially when you were banging in the goals.

When I did the fans programme I could not stop smiling I was in awe of the place felt like I belonged and was home! It really gets you!

Back