Super

There was nothing in it he was on the deck far too ease. We need to be like we were a few years ago, bit between the teeth, no nonsense and get stuck right in. This mentality and soft approach is pathetic. I want us to play with a bit a bite and aggression. Its what will win us the league.
It's not the team that's changed its modern football his leg was caught the ball was nowhere near him it's a foul and it's a penalty

He said he didn't have a good game then sky show the stats showing he did. Talks about his weight but forgets to mention his assist.

He layed the ball off well but as a Rangers fan and not a neutral commentator even I can admit Morelos was shooting from distance and trying to earn a penalty because his running power isn't up to speed yet. When you know you can't outrun the opposition you can make decisions like that. He looked sturdy but I think a few games to sharpen up will do him good and get his initial burst of pace back

Where’s the lie? If he was top class he quite clearly wouldn’t have been loaned out and subsequently sold to an SPL side. People need to stop looking hard for reasons to criticise Ally.
This.

And while we're at it, let's remind ourselves that he managed us when the whole club was in extreme distress.

His commentary is first class but I'd still like him to get a fair crack at managing.

Morelos barely put a foot wrong today. He pressed, linked up play continually and set up a goal.
Might not be a motm performance but done everything a striker should bar score.
For Ally to pick him out of the 22 as not very good is embarrassing. To question his weight is doubly embarrassing.

No doubt will be seen as nit picking, but memo to Ally.

See when Rangers players are fouled would you please refrain from saying; 'Not a lot in that one'

Goldson on 15 mins, the Balogun run towards their box, another foul on a Rangers player roundabout the 50 min mark.

All fouls that would have been given in any other game. All fouls that would have been automatic if committed by a Rangers player.

What it does is reinforce in the fecked up minds of the haters is that Rangers are the recipients of lenient refereeing, when nothing could be further than the truth.

But McCoist over Walker and the rest all day long. Maybe he'll even be able to reign in that fud Crocker a bit. However twenty years of being Peace Processed and Walkered is a helluva lot of brainwashing to deal with.

Morelos barely put a foot wrong today. He pressed, linked up play continually and set up a goal.
Might not be a motm performance but done everything a striker should bar score.
For Ally to pick him out of the 22 as not very good is embarrassing. To question his weight is doubly embarrassing.

To be honest, I thought Alfie wasn't as svelte as I've previously seen him.

I do like McCoist, but he needs to stop trying to pander to everyone with literally everything he says

"Hagi is a very good footballer, doesn't have that half yard to be top class and that's how Rangers have got him" - come on to %^*&
He's not pandering to anyone there mate. If he was top class he would be elsewhere let's face it. He has an awful lot still to prove.

He's not pandering to anyone there mate. If he was top class he would be elsewhere let's face it. He has an awful lot still to prove.

When he makes the same observations about yahoo players, then you'll have convinced me.

The panel was oohing and aahing about the non entity that is Johnny Hayes before the game.

So there just doesn't seem to be that same objectivity for some reason.

McCoist is brilliant. Probably the most universally loved commentator in the UK
Think that’s a Paul Elliott one mate , universe and uk is a clash lol

I’m glad of McCourt over Walker defo , let’s eee if he can stop pro4scuting the good guys and get the filth on charges for once

Much better watching with Super on co comms today.

Hopefully we won’t need to suffer Walker again, unfortunately I think we’ll have to listen to rat bhoy during games against that lot.

Because it’s a worthwhile observation? He’s got great ability bit the truth is if he was quicker he’s almost certain not playing here. He’s there to commentate and remark on the game, not pander to ya and kiss arse.
I used to say the same about Prso when he was with us, a bit of pace on hagi and he's out of our price range

I’m gonna rock the boat here. Ally’s ‘everyone’s pal’ act gets on my breasts. Ian, this. Ian, that. Ball crossed the line. Etc, etc.

Better than Andy Whanker though. But that wouldn’t be hard.

Anyone any idea if that's the end of walker covering our matches? Might even resubscribe if so. I can deal with Fletcher being a bheast as he seems pretty fair and balanced whenever I've heard him

Think that’s a Paul Elliott one mate , universe and uk is a clash lol

I’m glad of McCourt over Walker defo , let’s eee if he can stop pro4scuting the good guys and get the filth on charges for once
First para is 100%.
Second para is in a language foreign to me

I thought Super was great on co - comms, Fletcher was good and Boyd is a different guy since the game against them at Christmas
It was good to hear them post match without having to listen to Sutton etc

Yes it’s good to have bluenose commentating, but I’m afraid Ally’s tactical knowledge is abysmal

Well I didn’t realise Super was on comms today, and I was expecting that thick piece of excrement Walker.

It made the game much more pleasant to watch getting to listen to McCoist. I still think there is a difference in listening to Ally commentating on Rangers compared to a game outside Scotland, in that it feels he’s more cautious when doing our games.

But he’s still a natural at it.

A bit of balance at last, that's all we ask.

By all means have Walker or Hartson for Celtic games but don't subject us to their pish during ours.

Infuriating hearing Walker say that a Celtic player was touched and therefore has a right to go down, meanwhile our players go down easily or "it's just a coming together".

I love Ally comms, even if he does talk bollox and try to be everybody's pal.

But I've got to say that he says "I've got to say" an awful lot.

Absolutely more times than he says "absolutely".

Tbh he has never been of svelte build. Some players have that stocky build. Alfie is one of them.
I think people look for negatives where there aren't any.
If someone can post a picture of him looking slimmer i'd be amazed.

He's not called El Buff for nothing. Agreed.

I just thought in a couple of close ups that something wasn't quite right. But physio I'm not. It's a long time since I treated my body like a temple, mind.

This thread has every angle and opinion covered,but let no one forget Ally was the richest Manager we have ever had when we were the worst team we have ever had Christ Alloa beat us as i have said often Money is King.,Ally is in the past forget him

Back