Superstitions for tomorow

Gaz030191

Based on some comments I've read across various threads, I wondered what superstitious boosts people are planning to back the team?

I for one bought a Dutch national team top for Gios first game, and I've worn it every european game since.

I know it makes no real difference, but I have it looked out as a must wear for tomorrow!

I’m so superstitious, it’s unbelievable, been two away European games before we won old age and rust has caught up ready to go through the same rituals again tomorrow night. Son phones dad we’re going to Seville, flights and tickets, talk about being as nervous as **** is putting it mildly, just hope it’s three in a row.

I was planning to wear the top we had in 08. I didn't wear it in 08 for the final and we lost so I was thinking reverse superstition would make it ok. Haven't seen anyone else wearing it though so now I'm unsure

I'm just praying the team doesn't wear an all blue kit.

Watched most games on the run at my dad's and everytime I've stopped at Starbucks on the way for an iced coffee so I'll certainly be doing that.

I thought I was the jinx so nearly didn't go to the game against Leipzig. I have a black Boston hat that I've worn watching our wins against Red Star, Braga, Celtic and Leipzig. That's obviously getting worn.
The curveball for me is the new 3rd kit that came through the door this morning. Do I wear it tomorrow or not.

Put the same gear from lepzig unwashed in a drawer. Lilac top and Union Jack socks. This is but the top of my superstitious iceberg

I was planning to wear the top we had in 08. I didn't wear it in 08 for the final and we lost so I was thinking reverse superstition would make it ok. Haven't seen anyone else wearing it though so now I'm unsure

I'm just praying the team doesn't wear an all blue kit.
I have that top that I wore to the Final in Manchester. I wore it for the Scum game that they done us at the Piggery this year and it's been banished to the bottom of my Rangers bag. Never again man.

I ran out of tops on a trip and the only clean one I had was an R2D2 Christmas top. Wore it backwards with a coat to the pub and we beat Dortmund 4-2 away.

Have wore it every round since.

Five pack of cigars. Smoke two during first half, one at halftime and two second half. Bought another pack for extra time and celebrating.

2011 home shirt - not lost this season when i’ve worn it and wore it for our home legs of knockouts

I've had the same identical 'train picnic' through from Edinburgh for every single game of this run!
I won't be deviating from the pepsi bottles with 'mixer'
Even though the train tmrw will be nearer to breakfast time than teatime.
Gonnae be a long day in the Louden!

...... and ma lucky socks and boots, obviously!

Non-protestant ma hole!

No supperstions this is a one off game.
Can't decide which top to wear.
Let's do this Rangers.

After my 1350 win against Leipzeig I may have put couple of bets on the final whilst drunk.
I can't remember what exactly but think it was £500 quid. I've been scared to check my transactions since last week.
I'll check unibet before the game, then watch whilst my BP soars.
No one tell the missus please :eek:

Watch in the house wearing this seasons home top. It’s what I’ve done for every European game since turn of year

I’m using the same blue shower gel and wearing the same top and same pants that I wore for the Leipzig game. :))

I’m a superstitious mess. On the run in to 55, I had two hair gel bottles lined up in my wardrobe because they were both number 5 and when I set them next to each other they laid out 55. Had to keep that going until we won 55.

So, I’m sticking to the blue shower gel and all other factors until that trophy in safely tucked in the Ibrox trophy cabinet :))

Am reading Mark Beaumonts ‘ Around the world in 80 days’ and today when reading about him cycling through Mongolia, he mentioned the yurts the nomadic tribes live in BUT what the nomads actually call ‘ Gers’ …Good enough for me.
Am in Alcudia and will watch the match in the ‘Queen Victoria’ pub for that tenuous but so very important Royal connection

I haven't watched any of our games in Europe this season (for various reasons) which then turned in to a superstition

but I'll be breaking with that superstition tomorrow and will watch The Final as my Old Boy is coming round to watch it

Look at the history of football being brought to Seville and the founders of Seville football club that, you're welcome.

Im trying not to even think about the match or run score scenarios in my head for the fear...

Im also not even mentioning the game or any sort of predictions either....

Its my last night shift offshore tomorrow night too, hopefully going home to celebrate on Thursday.

An hour before the game kicks off I tend to (A) throw a dart into a picture of Neil Lennons face, (B) run past St. Alphonsus Chapel and throw a bucket of piss at the storm doors, and then finally (C) play The Sash on a tuba while puffing chronic grown from Roofes grannies back garden in Trenchtown :))

Back