Superstore Now Open - All Questions and Initial Thoughts and Experience Here

I initially thought I'd give it a few weeks to settle before ordering/visiting the store but looking October/November time at this rate. We need to get a few more stores open in Scotland and Castore 100% need to re-evaluate and upgrade their capacity and production, that said... a company their size taking on a deal this big in these times means they do deserve a bit of understanding and leeway. They must, MUST get those who pre-ordered in July sorted - every last one of them as a priority. Does look as tho that's happening though going by people's tweets.

Some of their stuff is absolutely lovely,maybe it's best for me if I wait a couple of months and shist a bit of weight.

Any idea when they are getting the 1/4 zip trackie tops back in?

Queued like a naive fud for an hour earlier and didnt have them lol. Was nice to see the shop though.

Have both the players rain jacket and players soft shell jacket in my basket online just now, can't decide which one to go for. Anyone bought either of these yet?
My navy blue soft shell jack arrived today & it’s absolute quality. If I could give any advice don’t size up as it’s slightly baggy & I think it’s meant to be a snug fit.

I initially thought I'd give it a few weeks to settle before ordering/visiting the store but looking October/November time at this rate. We need to get a few more stores open in Scotland and Castore 100% need to re-evaluate and upgrade their capacity and production, that said... a company their size taking on a deal this big in these times means they do deserve a bit of understanding and leeway. They must, MUST get those who pre-ordered in July sorted - every last one of them as a priority. Does look as tho that's happening though going by people's tweets.

Some of their stuff is absolutely lovely,maybe it's best for me if I wait a couple of months and shist a bit of weight.

Let's deal with supply chain issues fully at the Ibrox Store & online before pressing ahead with any more store openings.

I did, you also think they should get understanding & leeway, I don't

All about opinions.
Indeed. I think there's a way for them to acknowledge it's been a shitshow and rectify it. That to me isn't all that unreasonable while looking towards the future and seeing what is feasible.

You think otherwise. That's cool too.

Not sure how the club will handle this as clearly those attending with young children can’t be expected to leave them outside on their own. On the other hand if a large number attend with children who don’t have their own ticket then allowing the children to enter and with the restrictions on numbers within this could impact greatly on other supporters who have tickets.

This is from the email publicising the store opening and the requirement for a ticket to enter.

“We anticipate that fan demand to visit the store on opening day will be extremely high so with supporter safety in mind during these times, entry to the store on day one will only be available to supporters who have accessed a complimentary advanced store entry ticket.

As a MyGers Member, you have first access to these complimentary tickets which will be available HERE from 12pm today, Friday 31st July. Please note, tickets are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis. One ticket permits entry for ONE supporter.“

It may very well be that the club expected parents to either arrange for a ticket for any children they wished to bring along or to not bring them at all.
I live in Germany and go into Holland a lot so don't really know British rules. I am pretty sure that kids don't count in the numbers here because the chance of being infected by a kid is negligable.

oh well no driving up from Dumfries to question for 2 hours
Indeed. I think there's a way for them to acknowledge it's been a shitshow and rectify it. That to me isn't all that unreasonable while looking towards the future and seeing what is feasible.

You think otherwise. That's cool too.
I was in yesterday, waited over an hour ,which i didn't mind,once in the shop,most of the stock was only for a medium or large, very little xl ,i did mansge to get a couple of t shirts and a rain jacket £140 ,,now i can understand the lack of stock and queuing outside the shop,but there were only two girls serving ,it took nearly half an hour to get served,the manager spent his time sorting out some tops,basically doing nothing as the two girls tried their hardest ,the lack of staff on a Friday was very disappointing and completely unprofessional,,when i left the store at 430 the queue was half way up the govan,,better planing is needed and more staff

Question :

Can I go to The RANGERS Shop and queue for to purchase our Home top even although I'm not a mygers member.

It may have been answered earlier in the thread but it's 27 pages long.

Since XL seems to be the hard to get size....

Anyone looking to swap an XL men's home for a Large? large is too tight post lockdown.

Obviously brand new with tags

anyone know when stock online is going to be avaliable ?

shocking that season has started and you cant buy anything of note other than a long sleeve top and a gk jersey

I have two XL home boys home shirts for sale and a JM home shirt and JM shorts if anyone wants them.
Sending them back tomorrow save me doing so.

All sealed and bagged with Castore receipts.

When does it open on a Sunday? And how much earlier do you need to join the queue so you arent waiting ages? Taking a 3 year old and would rather not queue for ages

When does it open on a Sunday? And how much earlier do you need to join the queue so you arent waiting ages? Taking a 3 year old and would rather not queue for ages
I would think be quieter now mate - I don’t think there is any stock left.

Any one know when the orange training top is due back in ? Went over last night to find none left and one of the staff said it had sold out in the first day and a half.

anyone know when stock online is going to be avaliable ?

shocking that season has started and you cant buy anything of note other than a long sleeve top and a gk jersey
Agreed. I have 2 teenage kids mad looking the home top and still sold out online. Had fair idea this would happen with Castore tbh

Just out of the shop, stock levels are really not good. I was about one of the first people in this morning and I queued for over an hour. There is literally nothing XL and up.

There’s about 10 or so of those “Hagi” hoodies and they are all Large and below.

I have a Medium Boys top available to buy if anyone is needing it. Will probably fit between 6-8 I would think. Bags not been opened.

There is stock mate, not the best size selection but despite what he said there really is stock :D
Arrived about 11.15 and queue was halfway round the Govan. Security guy said the shop wasnt actually opening til 12 and from then it would be a 1.5 hour wait roughly. So just left it

Back