Superstore Now Open - All Questions and Initial Thoughts and Experience Here

Do you have a ladies home top size 14. If so can I come in an get it. Still waiting on my pre-order home top placed on the 1st off July.

I bought the home, away and orange training top in large (large in hummel too). Don't find them any tighter fitting tbh

It makes literally no sense to have in store exclusives in the current climate.

Sorry but that’s nonsense. The store needs to have people in it. People queuing up and MyGers members who are able to attend deserve something to entice them to go. For what it’s worth I don’t think many went because of the exclusive items but if you didn’t have anything different to what’s online, what’s the point in going to the store?

Also again to confirm Tom from Castore said the stuff that’s exclusive in the store WILL be available online at a later date as he wants overseas fans or anyone who isn’t able to attend the store to still have a chance to get the exclusive items.

Or maybe it’s to whip up hype for a Rangers Store that’s reopened and relaunched after years of neglect and supporters not buying anything?

Which is fine presuming all supporters live in Glasgow & can get to the store.

The reopening of the store didn't need any hype.

Sorry but that’s nonsense. The store needs to have people in it. People queuing up and MyGers members who are able to attend deserve something to entice them to go. For what it’s worth I don’t think many went because of the exclusive items but if you didn’t have anything different to what’s online, what’s the point in going to the store?

Also again to confirm Tom from Castore said the stuff that’s exclusive in the store WILL be available online at a later date as he wants overseas fans or anyone who isn’t able to attend the store to still have a chance to get the exclusive items.

Absolutely correct that MyGers members deserve 1st crack at what's on offer but I doubt very much that many of them went just to get anything that was exclusive. Let's face it the place would've been mobbed anyway.

I'm sure the whole range will eventually go online but IMHO in the current situation where there's no games & a lot of folk can't get to the store even if they are in Glasgow they are losing out on a lot of sales.

Even if they had the exclusive stuff online for MyGers members only that would be a start.

Hopefully they have a good amount of stuff ready for restocks over the next few weeks.

I'll wait a week or so, don't have enough free time to queue for hours.

Am I right in thinking that there will be training gear minus the sponsor on it available some time in the future? Would rather not have a big unibet across it.

Agreed. Holding off for some Castore gear with just the crest on it. Don’t fancy cutting about looking like a F1 car.

Haven’t seen anyone posting anything like this on sale at the shop but hopefully there will be some online soon.

Anyone know if they had any infant kits in? When they were released online the smallest size was 2-3yrs but I can’t even find the infant kits online now.

Was hoping they would have them in smaller sizes, for my boys first birthday

Agreed. Holding off for some Castore gear with just the crest on it. Don’t fancy cutting about looking like a F1 car.

Haven’t seen anyone posting anything like this on sale at the shop but hopefully there will be some online soon.

Loads of tops, t-shirts and hoodies like that been posted in various threads mate.

Anyone know if they had any infant kits in? When they were released online the smallest size was 2-3yrs but I can’t even find the infant kits online now.

Yes, photos have been posted of them in this thread.

they start at 2-3 years im afraid, and all they had left last night was 3-4years

When I was in yesterday they only had 2/3 and 3/4. The guy said that’s all they have been delivered

Absolutely correct that MyGers members deserve 1st crack at what's on offer but I doubt very much that many of them went just to get anything that was exclusive. Let's face it the place would've been mobbed anyway.

I'm sure the whole range will eventually go online but IMHO in the current situation where there's no games & a lot of folk can't get to the store even if they are in Glasgow they are losing out on a lot of sales.

Even if they had the exclusive stuff online for MyGers members only that would be a start.
How are they losing out on sales? The stuff will go on sale online eventually and those that can’t get to the shop will buy it. They are marketing a new and modern store exclusive items to the shop are part of that to create buzz. Other shops are opening in time which I’m sure will have exclusive items in them as well. You do know how far we have come with the opening of the store? Moan moan moan

So what was your point, the store isn’t convenient for you personally?

The queues clearly indicate that the approach Castore is taking is reaping reward.

My point is that the store isn't convenient not just for me personally but plenty of other folk as well. The queues would've been there whether there was exclusive stuff in store or not.

If the exclusive stuff appears online eventually then fair enough but to my knowledge Castore haven't confirmed this.

In normal circumstances I would get why they've gone down that route but the times we are at just now are not normal. If we are all about maximising revenue they are missing a trick by not making everything widely available.

So what was your point, the store isn’t convenient for you personally?

The queues clearly indicate that the approach Castore is taking is reaping reward.
I wouldn’t say it is reaping reward. A big queue on day 1 isn’t a measure of success. For example; The Castore Liverpool store I visited yesterday had absolutely no Rangers items except size M-XL in the away shirt. Also informed by a staff member that no products other than the match shirts will ever be stocked. Quote “only the Rangers store in Glasgow will have shorts”. Pretty useless for Rangers fans living outside Glasgow, unless you specifically want only the away shirt in size M-XL

A couple of @Blue As items I didnt see about 10 min ago

They do have a proper cargo of the orange top no panic there.

The tshirts / tops with no unibet branding are all cotton feel and cheaper as not usual castore sports wear.

Kids sizes only.

Buzzing for the unbranded stuff going online. Cheaper will help also as I’ll be buying a fresh hoodie for every day of the week :))

How are they losing out on sales? The stuff will go on sale online eventually and those that can’t get to the shop will buy it. They are marketing a new and modern store exclusive items to the shop are part of that to create buzz. Other shops are opening in time which I’m sure will have exclusive items in them as well. You do know how far we have come with the opening of the store? Moan moan moan

If you need me to explain how they are losing out on sales then maybe your marketing expertise needs a wee bit of brushing up.

Castore haven't confirmed that the full range will go online as far as I'm aware. If it does at a later fate then fair enough.

It's a messageboard for opinions, just cos it's different to yours doesn't make it a moan.

I wouldn’t say it is reaping reward. A big queue on day 1 isn’t a measure of success. For example; The Castore Liverpool store I visited yesterday had absolutely no Rangers items except size M-XL in the away shirt. Also informed by a staff member that no products other than the match shirts will ever be stocked. Quote “only the Rangers store in Glasgow will have shorts”. Pretty useless for Rangers fans living outside Glasgow, unless you specifically want only the away shirt in size M-XL

I thought they were getting a bigger range than just the shirts which is a bit disappointing.

With the amount of orders being made unfortunately there will be stock issues for some. Castore cannot be expected to have thousands and thousands of each item and size available all the time.
Some items will sell more than others.
As with lots of high street stores they take your order and when they get it ready for dispatch they will send you a confirmation.

I might pop in and see if they have a Junior Large size for my son. That's the same top I ordered and paid for weeks ago but has failed to arrive!

In the queue just now next to the govan stand, been here since 10am i think it must be round to the main stand now.

Back