Superstore Now Open - All Questions and Initial Thoughts and Experience Here

Some folks on here deserve %^*& all.

I was talking to one of the girls who was doing the Q yesterday (I was in at 11am) and she was very emotional.

Folks on here should remember what yesterday meant to staff as well who have been through the ringer.
Spot on. Lady at front door was chatting away and you could see the excitement and relief in her face at having somewhere good to call a workplace again

Can you just rock up today? No ticket or slot required?

Yep, I’ve been waiting an hour and half to get in. To be fair it’s moved reasonably quickly since the shop opened. They’re letting 30 folk in at a time and card payments only. No cash.

they start at 2-3 years im afraid, and all they had left last night was 3-4years
Thanks mate, shame smaller sizes not available, could get them in the Hummel range and seem to be available for other teams.

Post 683 suggests infant kits are available, but I’m guessing not the sizes

Hope those queuing today get something . It’s a risk given it was mobbed til late last night
That's my dilema too, not sure whether to bother heading over this afternoon to stand in a queue for ages to end up coming away empty handed!

Seen a post on facebook that "someones been told" there will be a restock on tuesday, I'd take that with a pinch of salt though!!

Might just let it all calm down and hope there will be more stock available in a few weeks.

That's my dilema too, not sure whether to bother heading over this afternoon to stand in a queue for ages to end up coming away empty handed!

Seen a post on facebook that "someones been told" there will be a restock on tuesday, I'd take that with a pinch of salt though!!

Might just let it all calm down and hope there will be more stock available in a few weeks.

This for me as well, would rather wait and have a better chance of getting what I want. I've waited this long, another couple of weeks won't kill me.

Do they have anything for a 3yr old girl? Want to get my granddaughter something but a Rangers strip would never get worn. They got any wee t shirts or kids toys?

People are waiting over an hour and a half to get into the store?

Jesus, might just be me but that's a bit mental for Castore stuff that will be readily available or online soon. :D

Castore haven't confirmed that the full range will go online as far as I'm aware. If it does at a later fate then fair enough.
They have - watch the interview by Grandmastersuck and others.
I just don’t get all this negativity about Castore. They have similar items available online that Hummel did. People being critical that the xtra items Castore have in store is a problem - Hummel didn’t have this extra stuff available anywhere!

They have - watch the interview by Grandmastersuck and others.
I just don’t get all this negativity about Castore. They have similar items available online that Hummel did. People being critical that the xtra items Castore have in store is a problem - Hummel didn’t have this extra stuff available anywhere!

Not had the chance to watch it yet so if that's the case then fair enough.

Do they have anything for a 3yr old girl? Want to get my granddaughter something but a Rangers strip would never get worn. They got any wee t shirts or kids toys?
No,it is all Castore Rangers gear.
No “extra” type Rangers items.

Does anyone know if they do the junior and female navy polo top for males as I prefer that colour to the black version. Its showing under the travel section on their website. Unsure if the store has more selections which aren't showing online.

They may restock the shop first and not put them online for a while, no one really knows
In store exclusives make good business sense for them too, as people are liable to buy other stuff if they physically see it in front of them.

Not had the chance to watch it yet so if that's the case then fair enough.
Yes mate, sounds like everything will be online after ‘exclusive’ launches etc in store to drum up interest. I’d imagine the Hagi hoody will be available in store first.

Yes mate, sounds like everything will be online after ‘exclusive’ launches etc in store to drum up interest. I’d imagine the Hagi hoody will be available in store first.

Good stuff mate, I'd not seen it confirmed or otherwise if the full range was going online so will give the interview a wee watch.

Got there today about 9.20am and queued back to Argyll House

once the ship opened at 10am has to wait about 35 to get in.

quality of product outstanding and still a decent selection, could spend a fortune in there, folk were queuing up with 4-5 items each, incredible.

store has the trendy minimal feel, but very comfortable and a good experience

I think they will enhance the store even more in future, but the Beahon Brothers will be up all weekend counting their dough,

Queue was back round Broomloan when we left!

Anyone in the store or heading to the store able to confirm if there are any long sleeved home tops in a size junior large.
Got a very desperate kid here :rolleyes:

Jesus mate, that's three moans on the one page, give them a break.

They're working under the hardest conditions businesses have had to work under in years and they've done the club proud with the new store.

They are trying their very best to supply as much as they possibly can across the whole product range, in a ridiculously short space of production time.

Rather than just blindly announcing there will be no stock available over the weekend, why not wait and see what deliveries there are over the next couple of days?

They are working through the night to restock the store for opening the doors again today.

A wee compliment on the quality of the kit, compared to the usual bland Nike and Adidas tat from you wouldn't have gone amiss.
Totally agree with you. They have only had 3 months to work with us and also like you say the toughest time in our lifetime has and is still happening. I think Castore are brilliant and Tom said next year will be so much better as they are planning it now. Hats off to them. I can’t wait to get over.

90min wait but got the hoodie I wanted. Girl in the store said they hope to have another delivery nearer the end of the month

Back