Superstore Now Open - All Questions and Initial Thoughts and Experience Here

Anyone know if there are strips in store for a 5-6 year old. Online stock jumps from a 3-4yrs to junior small which is a big jump in size.

Thinking of taking the wee man tonight

i ordered the smallest junior size at the pre order. My boy turns six soon and is built like a racing snake that’s on a diet. The smallest junior fits him pretty perfectly so much so I’m not sending/exchanging it. My mate is in the same boat and we both agree any smaller would have been a waste. But if you can get down and hold the tops up for size that’s probably best :)

i ordered the smallest junior size at the pre order. My boy turns six soon and is built like a racing snake that’s on a diet. The smallest junior fits him pretty perfectly so much so I’m not sending/exchanging it. My mate is in the same boat and we both agree any smaller would have been a waste. But if you can get down and hold the tops up for size that’s probably best :)

Cheers. I was literally the last person to enter the shop tonight. Closed at 6 (not 7pm as I seen on twitter) and got in at 1740.

The junior small size is a perfect fit for him. The measurements quoted online seemed huge so I was hesitant in ordering. Glad we went. I now have a happy young bear with the home and away top.

Last edited:
Ended up heading over after work this afternoon, glad I did, took about 45 mins to get to the door from about 2/3rds of the way along the back of the Govan.

Picked up the grey matchday long sleeved training top for the wee man as a present for doing well in his exams, got myself the black sweatshirt with small orange Rangers and Castore badges, got a XXL but would have got away with an XL, they had a few XL/XXL things but plenty of the lower sizes, the only thing I wanted but couldn't get in my size was the tshirt with the large orange wings and Rangers FC lettering, they had other colours but obviously the one with the orange wings is going to be a good seller!

They had some castore bakpacks etc near the tills, got the wee man a water bottle too, need to stay away for a wee while for the good of my bank balance:)):))

can any one confirm the sizing on the training zip or the training waterproof ? same as the shirt go a size up ?

can any one confirm the sizing on the training zip or the training waterproof ? same as the shirt go a size up ?
I was a size up on the strip (Xl), but all other stuff I bought was just my normal large

Last edited:
Won’t get to the store for a wee while but bought the wee man the home and away kit and got a training top for my daughter online....

I take it the store doesn't have a contact number? If so, does anyone know why not as surely its a basic thing for a shop to have

The 3/4 zip seems massive I would go for normal size or even size down, I am normally a medium but fitted into a small.

Anybody know the returns policy in store? How long to return, credit note etc?
It was 14 day return policy, it better be refund as bought 2 different sizes as couldn’t try it on, reckon there will be some amount of returns due to this.

At this rate it will xmas before i go to get my tops ha. Cant wait to get in and spend money i dont have ha, nightmare being riddled with arthritis as i cant stand and que for any length of time.

It will be busy 2moro at the same time the game is on, will be interesting.

Anything instore for 5-6 year old? Or have they still not made anything for that age group?

At this rate it will xmas before i go to get my tops ha. Cant wait to get in and spend money i dont have ha, nightmare being riddled with arthritis as i cant stand and que for any length of time.

It will be busy 2moro at the same time the game is on, will be interesting.
Will it be open when the game is being played?

See if you have to do a return to Rangers store does it go to castore as Hermes doesn’t have Rangers Store listed. I also don’t see a returns address.

For the guys who have purchased items from the shop . Did yous get a receipt ? Girl at checkout took my email address and said receipt would be sent straight away via email . Nearly 3 hours ago , but received email of receipt .. cheers

For the guys who have purchased items from the shop . Did yous get a receipt ? Girl at checkout took my email address and said receipt would be sent straight away via email . Nearly 3 hours ago , but received email of receipt .. cheers
I bought stuff on Thursday,just got a standard printed receipt,no request for email address.
Maybe they didn’t get the email address correct?

Very limited stock now. I went up to try and exchange my faulty Away top - the only sizes left were small and medium. And barely any mediums!

I was half expecting it, not annoyed - just letting people know. Queue was still back to the Broomloan when I left, so I expect there will be a few unhappy bears.

Very limited stock now. I went up to try and exchange my faulty Away top - the only sizes left were small and medium. And barely any mediums!

I was half expecting it, not annoyed - just letting people know. Queue was still back to the Broomloan when I left, so I expect there will be a few unhappy bears.

Did you get a refund mate?

The email receipt comes from shopify, check your spam emails.

Its obviously a good and bad thing that there is very little availability of bigger sizes,Good because they have sold a ton of gear but bad because they have sold a ton of gear so stock levels are low but im sure it will level out soon.

i hope Castore are true to their word about being "fluid" with their ordering of replacement stock and realise that its Glasgow/Scotland we are in and we need bigger sizes

Back