Superstore Now Open - All Questions and Initial Thoughts and Experience Here

Does anyone know if they have the grey with orange detailing 1/4 zip top in stock? It's out online now.

Might have to see if I can get a family member to drive in to the store and post down to me.

Was anyone over today? How were the queues? Thinking of jumping over after work tomorrow (would get there about 5pm)

Just home, we got there at 11 and got in the store at 1230. The queue was up to the corner of broomloan and govan stands. We didn’t mind the wait as the weather was nice. Thankfully I got my son the away jersey and shorts and black jersey, couldn’t get any socks but wasn’t caring. Some of the training gear is lovely, just didn’t have the wee mans size. All in all the store is looking great and my son is happy so that’s me happy.

Just home, we got there at 11 and got in the store at 1230. The queue was up to the corner of broomloan and govan stands. We didn’t mind the wait as the weather was nice. Thankfully I got my son the away jersey and shorts and black jersey, couldn’t get any socks but wasn’t caring. Some of the training gear is lovely, just didn’t have the wee mans size. All in all the store is looking great and my son is happy so that’s me happy.
Similar now

Arghhhh the grey/orange 1/4 zip is out of stock online now and I'm 350 miles away from the store :(

Anyone know if/when it'll restock?

Probably 2020 - the black/orange strip is meant to be online the week of 10th August - It's now midway through that week and nothing is up online.

No longer doing free delivery over £100

Hermes no longer used

£5.50 Royal Mail being charged on all orders

The navy blue soft shell jacket is back in stock if anyone’s interested. 70 notes lighter but couldn’t resist.
Did you take usual size or size up for it?

Its very very fitted

Im a large and have tops / bottoms / training gear all absolutely fine.

But the large in the shell is really fitted. Tight to the point that if you put anything in the zip pockets its not comfy.

Maybe thats the way its to be worn but I’ve just ordered an XL as its back in stock and hopefully I could actually wear it about with car keys / wallet in the pockets.

I sent an email to the concierge address last Thursday night to ask if I could exchange a home top bought in the pre sale at the Store for a bigger size.

Finally got reply today that it has to be done online.

Meanwhile I went to the Store on Saturday and exchanged it no problem.

Its very very fitted

Im a large and have tops / bottoms / training gear all absolutely fine.

But the large in the shell is really fitted. Tight to the point that if you put anything in the zip pockets its not comfy.

Maybe thats the way its to be worn but I’ve just ordered an XL as its back in stock and hopefully I could actually wear it about with car keys / wallet in the pockets.
Have you got any of the 1/4 zip tops? I've just had the black one delivered today in a large. Do you reckon I should go for XL in the soft shell?

Have you got any of the 1/4 zip tops? I've just had the black one delivered today in a large. Do you reckon I should go for XL in the soft shell?

I have the 1/4 zip black in large too. Really comfy fit without being baggy.

Thats what im hoping XL soft shell will be.

Both L/XL are in stock online and you are paying postage anyway for an order. Get both send one back maybe sensible ?

I have the 1/4 zip black in large too. Really comfy fit without being baggy.

Thats what im hoping XL soft shell will be.

Both L/XL are in stock online and you are paying postage anyway for an order. Get both send one back maybe sensible ?
Yeah, I may just do that. The grey and orange 1/4 zip top is also back online. Very tempted by that as well!

Went today. Arrived in the queue just before 11. Queue was right along the Govan Stand. Took just under 1 and a half hours to get in.

Managed to get my son a home shirt and training top but really restricted due to sizes out for the polo shirts etc for adults. Mainly M sizes which are very small on the shelves. The Garcia hoody looks very smart.

At least I got a look at what I want and I will order it online.

Went today. Arrived in the queue just before 11. Queue was right along the Govan Stand. Took just under 1 and a half hours to get in.

Managed to get my son a home shirt and training top but really restricted due to sizes out for the polo shirts etc for adults. Mainly M sizes which are very small on the shelves. The Garcia hoody looks very smart.

At least I got a look at what I want and I will order it online.
How much is the Garcia hoody ? Did you notice if they had the orange and thin black striped training top back in ? Cheers

Why does the website say 10am opening but it’s 11am on the door. Talk about organising a piss up in a brewery!!

Have both the players rain jacket and players soft shell jacket in my basket online just now, can't decide which one to go for. Anyone bought either of these yet?

Back