Support for Jimmy Bell

Would be good to see and hear a bit of support for Jimmy from the stands on Wednesday night. Im sure he knows fine well we all stand with him but would be good to hear us give him some support.

Good shout, one of our own is being victimised by the mentally challenged bastards, it would be nice to hear a ‘no surrender Jimmy Bell’ or a ‘one Jimmy Bell’ coming from the stands just to let him know he doesn’t stand alone.

He's not Neil Lennon ffs. He won't give a flying f*ck what they're singing about him. He knows they are vermin.

Jimmy Bell won't give one iota of a f.uc.k what they do.

I also reckon he would be embarassed by any show of support from the stands, however well intentioned.

What we need to do is beat them on the pitch, win the league, win cups as that's what Jimmy Bell would want.

We are all Jimmy Bell!!!!!

Doubt he will care, he has grown up around football for years and played for a club who had fans sing about fans who passed away at games.

Some fans are wankers, is what it is

A clubs support being so vehement in their hatred of us, they have a song hoping our kitman dies?

I’m not sure he will have encountered anything like that before, not saying it will bother him, just wondering what he makes of it.

A clubs support being so vehement in their hatred of us, they have a song hoping our kitman dies?

I’m not sure he will have encountered anything like that before, not saying it will bother him, just wondering what he makes of it.

You never heard some of the songs teams sing about Liverpool fans and Hilsborough, which included his cousin.

It's scum behavior but this isn't anything new or out of this world for football

A ten year bigot and a room full of mentally challengeds singing about killing Jimmy bell and no main stream media carries the story, imagine the outcry from the mhedia and politicians if this was Rangers supporters singing this about lennon.

What about support from the msm and some of these so called anti sectarian mouthpieces they are conspicuously silent when it suites them.

A ten year bigot and a room full of mentally challengeds singing about killing Jimmy bell and no main stream media carries the story, imagine the outcry from the mhedia and politicians if this was Rangers supporters singing this about lennon.
Spot on, if this was us singing about one of them it'd be front page news

Irvine Welsh would have it as a scene in his next movie and Professor Tom Devine would be discussing it on the news.

Good shout, one of our own is being victimised by the mentally challenged bastards, it would be nice to hear a ‘no surrender Jimmy Bell’ or a ‘one Jimmy Bell’ coming from the stands just to let him know he doesn’t stand alone.

Victimised by candlelight vigil answers.

"he folds with his left,
he folds with his right,
without fiddling anyone
our kitmans alright"*

*not a real suggestion

Shows how obsessed they are about our club. I couldn't even tell you the name off their kitman.

Jimmy Bell is a Rangers Man.
Cares only for the Rangers and doesn't give a Shit about anyone else.
Just like me.
WATP.

If any of those diseased sick republican morons tried singing that in Jimmy's face, he would kick seven shades of shit out of them.

He must be thinking to himself if they hate me that much they want to sing about me in that manner then I must be doing something right.

Back