Support from the English

Bear72

I live in the south of England and sadly I can't be in Spain. But, if I'm honest the support from the English has been outstanding. Everyone I've spoken to at work has told me they'll be cheering us on, Sky Sports and TalkSport coverage had been great. Then the personal message from Boris plus he mentioned us in PMQ's.
Then the folk on the street. I was on on the school run in my colours, as I'm out straight after and folks beeping their cars and youngsters shouting 'Mon the Gers'! Has been great. And this is in Hampshire!
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

I live in the south of England and sadly I can't be in Spain. But, if I'm honest the support from the English has been outstanding. Everyone I've spoken to at work has told me they'll be cheering us on, Sky Sports and TalkSport coverage had been great. Then the personal message from Boris plus he mentioned us in PMQ's.
Then the folk on the street. I was on on the school run in my colours, as I'm out straight after and folks beeping their cars and youngsters shouting 'Mon the Gers'! Has been great. And this is in Hampshire!
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
Don't know what part of Hampshire your living mate but here in Pompey boy oh boy are they backing us. Wee bit staunch down these parts. WATP!!!

Good to hear B72.

I've never been one for holidays on the Costas etc and spent most of them across England. Never had a bad experience.
Nothing makes me more ashamed to be Scottish than the Anglophobic tripe that the Nationalists spew. It's also become more toxic with the Anti-British hatred of the scum that the SNP use as fuel for their agenda. The English people are now well versed in who we are and proud to be their neighbours.

I live down south and my Boss is a Reading fan and watched the Dortmund away game. He has watched every game since and raves about us all the time now.
There's Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool,Leicester & Swindon fans in my office all wanting us to win tonight.

I’ve had plenty of well wishes from neighbours, colleagues and friends down here - all supporting the Bears.

A predictable message from my Timmy brother-in-law first thing that he hopes we get pumped… but to be fair, I’d be sending the same to him!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE
Fabulous to hear that mate!

Can you imagine the same level of UK-wide support for the mhanks with their sea of shit-stained oirish tricolours?

I think not!

One good thing about the internet and social media is that many south of the border now know what our great club and fans are all about. The also now know of the Anglophobia and anti-British hatred stoked up at the Piggery and by the SNP.

The Rangers community are now The Northern Frontier.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE
Similar in Surrey mate

WE ARE THE PEOPLE
And in north wales I was down frid till yesterday and it’s the same there, my grandson is man unt but he bought a rangers home top for tonight

Back