Support from the English

I live in the south of England and sadly I can't be in Spain. But, if I'm honest the support from the English has been outstanding. Everyone I've spoken to at work has told me they'll be cheering us on, Sky Sports and TalkSport coverage had been great. Then the personal message from Boris plus he mentioned us in PMQ's.
Then the folk on the street. I was on on the school run in my colours, as I'm out straight after and folks beeping their cars and youngsters shouting 'Mon the Gers'! Has been great. And this is in Hampshire!
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
I`ve had the same while working in Brum today; to a man the staff (all English) wished us good luck tonight. That also may have been because I had the keys to lock up; and told them to gtf out the building (early) as I`d a Cup Final to watch ! :)) :))

Bumped into an English boy today (scouser) no colors on , tried to tout a few tickets for me , told him was happy with fanzone , he was raging about numbers over and was struggling to get tickets to tout , am mean who the %^*& take 100k to a game like la :D

Since the semi final I’ve been wearing various Rangers tops on my site visits, everyone has wished us the best of luck. It’s amazing how many in England will be tuning in and rooting for us tonight.

Middlesbrough is blue. We’ve got family & friends round for the celebrations (after booking the full trip only to be shafted by the passport office…bastards..!!!) and a days holiday booked in for tomorrow!
WATP….Mon the Gers….!!!

I’m currently in Benidorm and the support from the English here has been outstanding; with them all wishing us well!!

All the man u & Liverpool lads round my way are all wishing us well & even a few celtic minded Everton fans I know have wished us luck & are supporting us tonight.

I live in the south of England and sadly I can't be in Spain. But, if I'm honest the support from the English has been outstanding. Everyone I've spoken to at work has told me they'll be cheering us on, Sky Sports and TalkSport coverage had been great. Then the personal message from Boris plus he mentioned us in PMQ's.
Then the folk on the street. I was on on the school run in my colours, as I'm out straight after and folks beeping their cars and youngsters shouting 'Mon the Gers'! Has been great. And this is in Hampshire!
WE ARE THE PEOPLE
I was working in the North of England for the fortnight previous to this week and I’d say that about eighty percent of the locals wanted us to win.
Except in Liverpool where it was probably only twenty percent!

I was working in the North of England for the fortnight previous to this week and I’d say that about eighty percent of the locals wanted us to win.
Except in Liverpool where it was probably only twenty percent!
Typical of them. The mentally challengeds of England.

They are republican scum
I'm glad you agree. See my exchange with
"Neutral in Liverpool " and feel free to contribute. They believe their own propaganda that they're cheery and cheeky rogues who everyone loves. Nobody does. Their poor reputation is deserved. The mentally challengeds of England.

Back