Support moaning and groaning at the team trying to keep the ball when 1-0 up yesterday

If he chose to play it forward and it lost us the ball there would be folk on here slating him. Absolutely nothing wrong with keeping the ball when you're holding on to a lead mate.

On most occasions the fans got restless yesterday, Jack and Kamara received the ball with plenty of space in front of them and chose to go backwards. Quite frankly in that scenario if they cant pass forwards quickly without losing the ball then they are not good enough. That is their job if we are to make any progress at all against better sides. They were taking the safe and lazy option.

There are so many people who haven’t got a clue when it comes to game tactics.
Some arse behind me in CR3 shouts shoot as soon as someone has the ball anywhere from 40 yards and seems to pick a player each week who isn’t good enough

“ we’re the greatest fans in the world “ yet people on here can’t wait to start these ridiculous threads slagging fans who pay there money and are entitled to do as they please . The real irony is how large a percentage of people on here aren’t even at the bloody game! Read so many comments “ the tv “ or starting threads about sky commentary team . Find that slightly bizarre tbh .

Actually , I find the whole thing about fans on here bizarre , it’s like the fan base is bi polar . If it’s not leaving early threads it’s shit like this . Then , low and behold , we will be the greatest fans in the world again after a non stop sing song next week .

“ made the hairs on back of my neck stand up when heard it on the tv “

I dispair

There are so many people who haven’t got a clue when it comes to game tactics.
Some arse behind me in CR3 shouts shoot as soon as someone has the ball anywhere from 40 yards and seems to pick a player each week who isn’t good enough
You have a point. However in this case it wasn’t game management; at least if it was I’d expect the manager to have instructed them to do it. His post match comments pretty much tell us what his thoughts were.

Back