Supporter Information for this weekend games at Ibrox

Maybe they have reissued the guidance for Arsenal game last weekend?

Adding the fact the subway shuts at 6pm

I don’t have a time slot with my QR code.
Neither do I, a lot of nonsense. I'll try make sure I'm there a decent bit earlier than usual though. Can't imagine it would be turn up 5 mins or so before kock off and be fine to see the start.

The e-mails with the time slots for the Arsenal game were sent at 6:29pm last Friday. (I had a check back as one of my mates was asking about it.)

For the Arsenal game they sent time slot out night before - don’t think it really matters though youll still get in

That's unfortunate, trying to upgrade a juvenile to concession should be an easy process on the website but impossible to do without a ticket office being open.
I'm trying to upgrade a concession as there's no way I'll be able to get to the Club Deck and can't stand heights. My daughter said she'll take the wee man.

Nothing like tossing in a bit of confusion into the mix rangers! Time slots and tests WTF

For the Arsenal game they sent time slot out night before - don’t think it really matters though youll still get in

What kind of spread pre-game were we talking out of interest?

Not that I expect they'll be that arsed about enforcing it but assuming it wasn't the 3 hours nonsense from the Euros?

What kind of spread pre-game were we talking out of interest?

Not that I expect they'll be that arsed about enforcing it but assuming it wasn't the 3 hours nonsense from the Euros?
It was 13:00 -13:30 for me , they had one row empty in front of you but didn’t seem to be enforcing it too much.

They did have “Covid marshalls” though running about when folk had their mask off for a second which was brutal

Given the heat / temperature
I hope the stewards are sensible when it comes to folk with bottles of water / juice

I will try and get some cartons to take just to be on safe side

Speaking of that , just received emails there advising what time , said 5-5.30 for both games

Apologies if answered

I don’t NEED to be there at the time requested do I? An hour before kick off

Not really grasping how my allocated turnstiles of 76-77 will get me into the Sandy Jardine West Corner tomorrow, then the Club Deck on Sunday, as per the two email I just received for each ticket!

Back