Supporter Information for this weekend games at Ibrox

My son is GF1 and I am GF2, bit worried that I wont be next to him, because at the Arsenal game it was just a free for all, but maybe this is more "organised" with the larger crowd?

I’ve received an email with Brighton time slots
Nothing for Madrid time slots at all

I plan to but didn't want to end up with a "haw get oot ma seat" type scenario!

Nobody will be sitting on the seat next to you as its socially distanced both beside, in front and behind. So an extra seat taken next to you won't matter a %^*& really when it's your son. It's why me and the wife are doing same for Madrid game.

Nobody will be sitting on the seat next to you as its socially distanced both beside, in front and behind. So an extra seat taken next to you won't matter a %^*& really when it's your son. It's why me and the wife are doing same for Madrid game.

Perfect mate, that puts my mind at rest, cheers!

I got the email.

Also got another email for my 8yr old son.

Any way to purchase the two together to ensure we a sitting next to each other?

Unless I’m mistaken, it looks like I can only buy one for me, then need to log into his rangers account and buy another. But no guarantee we’ll be together.
Exactly the problem i had, seated no where near my daughter . Farcical really.

I got the email.

Also got another email for my 8yr old son.

Any way to purchase the two together to ensure we a sitting next to each other?

Unless I’m mistaken, it looks like I can only buy one for me, then need to log into his rangers account and buy another. But no guarantee we’ll be together.
Probably way too late now but it has been posted a few times. Assuming you are in a friendship group you need to allocate a ticket to each member - and then Update Basket - before going to checkout. Many forget to Update Basket.

Sometimes takes a few goes right enough.

Neither do I, a lot of nonsense. I'll try make sure I'm there a decent bit earlier than usual though. Can't imagine it would be turn up 5 mins or so before kock off and be fine to see the start.
b5c75897c7497291152ccc5cdbcd4c5a--coronation-street-blog-kenneth-williams.jpg

Exactly the problem i had, seated no where near my daughter . Farcical really.

It’s actually fine mate. You can add the two tickets into your basket (if you can find the availability) then allocate one to you and one to your daughter to allow you to complete the purchase.

It’s the limited availability vs the demand last night that made it frustrating. It would be actually pretty straightforward in a “normal” environment.
Club not at fault here.

Probably way too late now but it has been posted a few times. Assuming you are in a friendship group you need to allocate a ticket to each member - and then Update Basket - before going to checkout. Many forget to Update Basket.

Sometimes takes a few goes right enough.

I got there in the end mate. Waiting until stupid o’clock last night when the web traffic on the site was minimal. Got what I needed.

It was actually pretty straightforward (after I found an area that had the availability for two of us)

It was the availability vs the demand last night that would’ve been the frustration for everyone. Not the actual website/process (although not being able to see the stadium plan and availability in each section is a step backwards for the website)

Has anyone been able to upgrade tickets? Ticket office is closed and unable to do so online. Had no response either from the SLO

Has anyone been able to upgrade tickets? Ticket office is closed and unable to do so online. Had no response either from the SLO
Only way I've seen of anyone having any success at all with this was a poster who went into Argyle House yesterday and they sorted him. No idea if they are open today or if they would even be willing to help today. I suspect not but you never know. No other way of doing it - it needs intervention from Ticket Centre.

How strict will this be if you happen to turn up late for instance on sunday I have been asked to arrive at turnstile 4.30 - 4.50 for a 6pm kick off. Would you get refused access if later due to public travel etc?

What happens if you don’t turn up at your allocated entry time?

What do you honestly think will happen?

Security saying you're allocated time is up even though you've paid for your ticket we can't let you in?

Think about it :)) go in when you can/want.

Glad you are sorted mate. Hopefully those who had 'given up' last night were able to get back on later, or even this morning, and get themselves sorted.

@Govanfront did you try again or all just too much?
Hi mate
Tried several times but the seats I chose (all over stadium) all seemed to be taken. As I said last night no more friendly games for me. Season ticket games only. I was really disapointed with the way online sales and RTV are riddled with glitches and hurtles.
Rangers should be paying you for the support you give in here mate and really appriciated.
Hopefully get to the Livi game

Hi mate
Tried several times but the seats I chose (all over stadium) all seemed to be taken. As I said last night no more friendly games for me. Season ticket games only. I was really disapointed with the way online sales and RTV are riddled with glitches and hurtles.
Rangers should be paying you for the support you give in here mate and really appriciated.
Hopefully get to the Livi game
Brighton tickets are on General Sale now believe it or not. I'm not sure if the Real Madrid ones are or not but there's a link on the page to them. As per usual maybe try Club deck if you have a change of mind.

What happens if you don’t receive email for gate number entry?I know the seat number though just not been given turnstile number.

Last edited:
How strict will this be if you happen to turn up late for instance on sunday I have been asked to arrive at turnstile 4.30 - 4.50 for a 6pm kick off. Would you get refused access if later due to public travel etc?
My son and I haven’t been given times yet. Given we have a 2 hour drive each way, this is not helpful.

Back