Supporter information for tonight - vaccine certificate

Is that not only for restaurants cinema pubs etc? Don’t think it applies to events with more than 10,000 people. Could be wrong it’s hard to keep track of it all now.
I'm sure it's for large events as well? It might not be until after the 6th Dec.

Went to Hampden with two cousins. of the three of us only 1 was asked for Vaccine Passport. That's roughly in line with what Rangers have been doing at Ibrox.

There was stewards shouting Vaccine Passports never got asked but seen people at them and imagine if you went and showed or walked in front of them you would’ve been asked for it.

At Hampden on Sunday the steward was more interested in speaking to his pal than checking anyone, walked right passed him

Do non-Scots require evidence ? What if so ?
qr-code-stinky-finger-black-mens-t-shirt.jpg

Use this.

Only been asked for it once and as soon as the guy seen i had the app he waved me through without checking anything

Never been asked to show it in the main stand - wasn't asked at Hampden either on sunday despite a woman with a megaphone shouting make sure you have your vaccine passports ready... also LFT negative test results come in from 6 Dec.

Never been asked to show it in the main stand - wasn't asked at Hampden either on sunday despite a woman with a megaphone shouting make sure you have your vaccine passports ready... also LFT negative test results come in from 6 Dec.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The stewards have no way to record your presence at a game independant of your NHS app. It's not even worth their time or wages to get into arguments with folk.
This app changes nothing, the stewards cant do anything - screenshot your pals vaccination status, not a single one would ask you to verify your name.

Back