Supporters bus

Elaine

Official Ticketer
Is there a supporters bus near Tighnabruich I’m going there end of August for the week and we have two home games so would rather get a bus than drive, I need space for 3 I know unlikely but I thought I’d ask anyway.
Sat 27/8
Tues 30/8

Is there a supporters bus near Tighnabruich I’m going there end of August for the week and we have two home games so would rather get a bus than drive, I need space for 3 I know unlikely but I thought I’d ask anyway.
Sat 27/8
Tues 30/8
Doubt it - nearest would be Tarbert which is a ferry from Portavadie. Perhaps a bus from Campbeltown picks up there. You’d be struggling for a ferry back though.

I’m only going for a break for a week, worst I’ll just drive there and back. Thanks anyway I will try Dunoon RSC as they would be closest I think.
You’ve also got the Greenock Britannia over the water from Dunoon. Evening games you’d be pushing it for last boat back to Dunoon but 3pm kick off you’ll be fine. Drive to Dunoon, get ferry to Gourock, 5 min train to Greenock Central then 1 min walk to club. £8 return for adults, kids and concession are free.

Sat 27/8
Tues 30/8
Isle of Bute RSC ( listed on various supporters club directories on Google) used to run a bus from Rothesay via Wemyss Bay, so from Tighnabruich, drive to Colintraive, ferry to Bute, shortest in Europe possibly, then a 5 minute drive to Rothesay. Alternatively, 45 mins drive to Dunoon for the Dunoon RSC

See website

Back