Supporters buses in Ayrshire

Amazed there's no supporters bus from Irvine, considering the huge number of Bears there are in the town.

Managed to get details of a bus in Irvine as that’s quite close to me normally subway it but thinking bus would be handier for European games
Good you got contact details

I would also suggest Stewarton (bus from Smugglers Inn) just short distance from Irvine via the backroad, would’ve been another possible option for you.

Good you got contact details

I would also suggest Stewarton (bus from Smugglers Inn) just short distance from Irvine via the backroad, would’ve been another possible option for you.
It’s a wee bit too far out the road for me but thanks anyway . Used to be loads of buses running from Irvine years ago strange how there’s not as many but think most folk go on Cross Keys

stevenston & district and cross keys mate,Im sure both pick up in irvine.Both great clubs.

Don’t know about Stevenston and District but Cross Keys don’t pick up in Irvine, one of our buses picks up in Kilwinning but not Irvine. I don’t think Stevenston and District do either to be honest.

Don’t know about Stevenston and District but Cross Keys don’t pick up in Irvine, one of our buses picks up in Kilwinning but not Irvine. I don’t think Stevenston and District do either to be honest.

Correct. Stevenston and district pick up in Ardrossan, Saltcoats, Stevenston, Dalry and Kilwinning but not Irvine.

Irvine is the only place in Ayrshire that has an actual Celtic supporters social club. Must be due to the relocating from the Glasgow overspill in the 70s. Not many Catholics in Ayrshire.

Irvine is the only place in Ayrshire that has an actual Celtic supporters social club. Must be due to the relocating from the Glasgow overspill in the 70s. Not many Catholics in Ayrshire.

Not that many in Irvine either mate.

Irvine population 35k

mentally challengeds in Irvine 4.5k

Reactions: Gee
Still too many. A mentally challenged social club would get burnt down anywhere else, well maybe not galston. Plenty of them there too

Noisy minority clearly mate.

Happens a lot.

Galston population 4750

Galston mentally challengeds 495

You banned from Ayrshire yet mate? :))
Not yet, but was nearly banned from the Stevenston supporters bus.

After a home game I was needing a No 2 and was going to go into the Wee Rangers club to perform my duties, but time was at the essence and did not want to hold the bus up and decided to use the bus loo.
Long story short....The Bus toilet had no water to flush and well, lets just say the odour was not too pleasant and the whole bus reeked. With a Pure Beamer I took my seat and the comments were fast and furious to say the least. Scarf were being used as "gas masks" with no effect.
The bus was still parked waiting for others which was a good job, as two lassies from the back of the bus had to run off as the boak was too much, and they both threw up. It could have been the booze mind you, but we will never know.:oops::oops:

Apart from that wee incident everything is hunky dorry. :p

Last edited:
Last edited:
Not yes but was nearly banned from the Stevenston supporters bus.

After a home game I was needing a No 2 and was going to go into the Wee Rangers club to perform my duties, but time was at the essence and did not want to hold the bus up and decided to use the bus loo.
Long story short....The Bus toilet had no water to flush and well, lets just say the odour was not too pleasant and the whole bus reeked. With a Pure Beamer I took my seat and the comments were fast and furious to say the least. Scarf were being used as "gas masks" with no effect.
The bus was still parked waiting for others which was a good job, as two lassies from the back of the bus had to run off as the boak was too much, and they both threw up. It could have been the booze mind you, but we will never know.:oops::oops:

Apart from that wee incident everything is hunky dorry. :p

Sorry mate, but, absolutely pishing myself at this.

You're right about the overspill.

A CSC in a town isn't a bad thing though to be honest. It keeps them in one place and out of the 'normal' boozers.

You're right about the overspill.

A CSC in a town isn't a bad thing though to be honest. It keeps them in one place and out of the 'normal' boozers.
Well said ! The outcome is that we now have every pub in Irvine a scum free zone ! And that is the reason for there mhanky club no pub in Irvine would have them !!!

Back