Supporters Club allocation - semi final

ticket allocation with regards to The Bet Fred Cup Semi-Final Aberdeen FC v Rangers FC fixture.

CategoryMaximum Tickets per category
A+
11​
A
8​
B
6​
C
5​
D
4​
E
2​
N
2​

Some additional tickets were returned by the sheep and a second offer of tickets came a few days later for any RSC that wanted to apply.

Aberdeen FC v Rangers FC

Hampden Park, Glasgow

Sunday 28 October 2018 – Kick Off 4.30pm

Dear Secretary,

We have received a limited further allocation of tickets from the SPFL for our Betfred Cup Semi Final vs Aberdeen on Sunday 28 October. If you would like to apply for these tickets please reply to this email with the number of tickets you require along with your RSC Name & Number. Please note that a ballot based on RSC Category may be required should demand exceed supply.”

Last edited:
Should be around the same unless there is a shitload more supporters clubs.

I’m sure it is , or was 50% to cccs, 30% to supporters clubs and 20% to players/sponsors etc.

Should be around the same unless there is a shitload more supporters clubs.

I’m sure it is , or was 50% to cccs, 30% to supporters clubs and 20% to players/sponsors etc.

That is the allow allocation for league games. It changes for semi's and finals.

There are more supporters clubs and the number of A+ clubs has nearly doubled. A plus will be probably be single figures.

Emails out for supporters Club

A+
8​
A
6​
B
4​
C
3​
D
2​
E/N
2​

Emails out for supporters Club

A+
8​
A
6​
B
4​
C
3​
D
2​
E/N
2​

Big drop % wise for RSCs. Around 27% reduction on tickets from last season for cat A+.
I stand to be corrected on my “sums” :p

Back