Supporters club allocation

I'd have thought that just about every member of a SC has a ST. Why would they need an allocation for a home game?
Can only speak for my own but think out of regulars there is maybe 2/3 aren’t ST holders. Not even sure if we actually apply for additional home tickets to be honest

So you have 23 regular attenders that go to the bother of getting a ticket for a home game. That would be a pain for me.
Buses can apply at start of season for home games as well as away. Would guess the guys members possibly get tickets from the bus

A+ got 8/9 for the beggars game last season.

Our club take 10 for every home game so hoping for a half decent allocation.

I had a reply about 2 weeks ago from the ticket office saying RSCs should hear from 3-2 weeks before the game. The SLO replied yesterday to me saying an email should be sent out yesterday lt today.....still no email. Hard for our RSC as our allocation would allow us to get 1 car on the ferry but we cant book 1 yet. Would expect the allocation for A+ and every category to be less as the club has sold more STs this season.

Shambolic. The Ticket Office can blame other clubs for late allocations for away games.

They can't blame anyone else for this.
Our club has had quite a few issues already this season with the ticket office the left arm doesnt know what the right arms doing it needs a major overhaul and I dont say that lightly

I’ve emailed again this morning. Response was they don’t know how many tickets will be available to Rsc’s yet. Quite poor tbh considering the timescale they’ve had to sort this out.

Back