Supporters Club Flags Welcome At Ibrox

Why oh why do they do wait until the last minute and give hardly any time??

First communication today and deadline today!!

I'd love to know the reason why this could not have been communicated much earlier.

Its only a photo they need today, not the flag itself. I dare say it doesn't even need to be a photo taken today, they just want one to verify the content is 'acceptable' and an idea of the size. Most will surely have a photo of their banner at a match or suchlike.

All that said, yes they could have asked last week for example.:) Getting the actual flag delivered to Ibrox will be a problem for some, that's for sure.

Plenty time to send an email.

taking an email only takes a minute but depending on where flag is stored, having to take a picture of the flag the same day is fairly short notice would you not agree?

Its not like its only this morning the club have known the games will be played with no fans in the stadium.

I love all the photos from Munich and Hampden when we had our flags behind the goals so it’ll be great to see it every couple of weeks.

Hopefully not too many weeks though. Would much rather I was there instead of the flags.

They will need to take them back in and store them securely. The local lowlife will be all over that if they are left out for any period of time out with the actual matches.

They will need to take them back in and store them securely. The local lowlife will be all over that if they are left out for any period of time out with the actual matches.
Good shout given the recent video of the beggar who very easily managed to squeeze his AIDS ridden torso underneath our gates.

taking an email only takes a minute but depending on where flag is stored, having to take a picture of the flag the same day is fairly short notice would you not agree?

Its not like its only this morning the club have known the games will be played with no fans in the stadium.

I don't disagree the Club should have notified this earlier but, as I said further up the thread, surely everyone has a photo - or photos - or their banner already and won't need to get it out of storage to take a photo? Getting it to Ibrox is going to be the bigger issue as I see it.

I really hope the club are removing these after each game as, even with 24hr security, there'll be a few that go walkies

Correct, far too late, we have a huge banner that would have looked good

You’d imagine the banners will be there for an extended period. All they are looking for right now is a photo. Some of those sent in and selected won’t make it to Ibrox for Saturday but might be in place for the next game, or the game after.

Just get the photo sent in and take it from there.

I imagine they'll for for lots of smaller flags. If they let the big flags in there would be nae space left. :D

None of the legend banners will be there unfortunately, the guys who take care of them etc are unwilling to risk leaving them lying about on seats and there was no option to drop off/collect pre and post match.

Back