Supporters Club Flags Welcome At Ibrox

Serious comment:

the club could have easily sold out the whole front for advertising but choose to include fans and it’s a move I was very keen on. It’s been a shift and I’m sure we’ll add more over the next week or so.

Do you think the club at some point make available prints if the fans banner so that you can find your kids etc in the crowd.

hope there's a thorough check of all the flags in the morning.
Incase anybody sneaks in and places a new flag in amongst them

Not a criticism, but I would have thought the corners an ideal spot for supporters flags since it gets more TV coverage

Serious comment:

the club could have easily sold out the whole front for advertising but choose to include fans and it’s a move I was very keen on. It’s been a shift and I’m sure we’ll add more over the next week or so.
I’ve not seen any Ulster flags , I’ve heard they haven’t been allowed ,’I sincerely hope this is wrong

Not a criticism, but I would have thought the corners an ideal spot for supporters flags since it gets more TV coverage
From a business point of view the club will be using those areas for advertising for exactly that reason, Greg has said above that they could have sold the whole front for adverts but didn't so fair play to them for doing what they've done.

I’ve not seen any Ulster flags , I’ve heard they haven’t been allowed ,’I sincerely hope this is wrong

It is wrong. See post #151. Flag below and to the left of the ‘We’re Tne Boys From the Toll’ banner has a RHOU flag on it. Is it Barrowfield Loyal? I understand there are others as well but thats the easy one to spot if you open the picture and zoom in.

And the fans mosaic is already up.

Last edited:
They would have taken as I asked just to see.unfortunately it’s in my wardrobe and I couldn’t get it over in time

Worth sending it over for the next few games? I'm in the same position - looks like Greg's happy for the 'Pyongyang Chosun Few' flag to be on display, but I can't find the bloody thing. Going to spend tomorrow searching through boxes for it with the aim of posting it up next week.

117319659_3162663843819258_8818119355206498340_n.jpg

Quite right mate. I agree. I’m sure the Club will be aware of the risks. Some appear to have it as an inevitability. Trip wires and grenades would be my preferred ‘deterrent’.:)
I would like to bring in the mujahadeen for security.

Just tell them that any dubious looking devils in green and grey were behind the crusades.

Back